Quantcast

Too much $$ + Too much time + a horribly misguided sense of style

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Wow, are all Japanese people morons?

Heres a funny story...

Some girl accused me of being rascist the other day because I said that only white people watch CMT.... and today she used the word "J*P" .... :stosh:

But this girl didnt know what a Swastika or Falcon were. "Is that a bird?"

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Any one else notice that they started out with nice cars on the top, and they got more retarded as they go down?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
fuzzynutz said:
Does anyone know what those hoses are for? Some of those cars have hoses coming out the front grill? What's the deal?

Im pretty sure that is because they had to remount the radiator because those huge fenders were blocking the flow. :think:

fuzzynutz said:
Does anyone know what those hoses are for? Some of those cars have hoses coming out the front grill? What's the deal?
I can't get that link to work right now but a bunch of the ones I have seen had oil coolers with big looped black hoses hanging out in front, I guessing that's what these have too. Lots of them also had a headlight removed and "ram air" intakes in their places.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
they's oil coolers. Why they're mounted outside, I have no idea. They're too small to be radiators, and some of them look like standard oil coolers, while others look closer to radiators, but i'd bet money on it.

A few of those cars almost look cool. Almost.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Are they supposed to look like cartoon cars? Thats seems to be a trend in Japan......