Quantcast

Tool at the Paramont May 2nd....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Tickets on sale the 22nd 10 am.... I bet its Sold out by 10:04..... price 66 bucks!!! This is also the same day that their new record comes out....

If I can score Tix I'm there...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
$66... Damn

I remember when I saw them on Lollapalooza 3, I had no idea who they were but I remember it wasa good show.

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
saw em' at the portland rose garden and lolla 3, ggrreat band but lackluster live shows, would feel like a toolbox paying 66 bucks, although paramount would be excellent venue! love to go but not for that coin. gwar shows are only 20$ if thats not the best 20$ i ever spent, i don't know what is. i went through this w/ audioslave tix. rose garden sold out in 4 minutes because they draw this huge curtain over 3/4 of the arena to give it that "small venue" feel. love the band but wasn't sure 55$ was worth being crammed into the giant arena w/giant curtain. couldn't have got tix anyway, me on internet, wife on phone, brother at freddy's tickets west outlet, all at the same time! still no tix! lucky thing i've seen rage twice and soundgarden so many times i can't even count, just never together. good luck to all who try for tix, and sorry to those who try in vain to get them. i feel your pain.:mumble:

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
I miss the early ninetys when we would get tickets for everything, get up at crack of dawn, sit in parking lot of towers and get blitzed before tickets went on sale.. good ol days.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
I highly recommend going. I saw them at the UPS field house years ago and they sounded amazing...especially for being in a crappy gymnasium. Most rockin' show I've seen hands down. Just be mindful of the pit. It was absolutely nuts.

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
fattyfat1 said:
saw em' at the portland rose garden and lolla 3, ggrreat band but lackluster live shows, would feel like a toolbox paying 66 bucks, although paramount would be excellent venue! love to go but not for that coin. gwar shows are only 20$ if thats not the best 20$ i ever spent, i don't know what is. i went through this w/ audioslave tix. rose garden sold out in 4 minutes because they draw this huge curtain over 3/4 of the arena to give it that "small venue" feel. love the band but wasn't sure 55$ was worth being crammed into the giant arena w/giant curtain. couldn't have got tix anyway, me on internet, wife on phone, brother at freddy's tickets west outlet, all at the same time! still no tix! lucky thing i've seen rage twice and soundgarden so many times i can't even count, just never together. good luck to all who try for tix, and sorry to those who try in vain to get them. i feel your pain.:mumble:
oh my god i saw gwar at sounds of the underground and it was so sweet. that was probably the best "bang for the buck" of any concert i've been to. i think i spent $35 and saw like 10 bands (highlights being lamb of god, gwar). oh but back to gwar, after seeing them once there is no way i would miss them if they come back to seattle, most insane show ever!