Quantcast

toooosday gfmt

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Eh, dozers are too slow. Now if you really want to fuck shit up, 250+ ton haul truck. That would be the ticket. Way more ground speed and ramming ability.

Your place for sure. SmAsH TAhOe
Snowplow with the back loaded with grit/salt for the extra mass?

No mods required.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've been looking at water totals up by you guys

I was wondering if you or westy had started building an ark yet
No joke, it's usually shitty by the house OR by work, not usually shitty both places. This is just ridiculous. The temps moved the freezing level to 9k and took out a bunch of the fresh pow. It's supposed to drop this weekend.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Eh, dozers are too slow. Now if you really want to fuck shit up, 250+ ton haul truck. That would be the ticket. Way more ground speed and ramming ability.

Your place for sure. SmAsH TAhOe

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Got Hank a rain coat since neither had pooped all day. Wet walkies still makes for poop. This weather sucks.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thinkin about some 2fo Roost clip shoes to start off with...and where can a man buy SHIMZ? I'm going to try and follow @two-one 's advice for retuning my monarch.
I got the 2fo dh clips last year when they were half off and have very much liked them
Teh Spousal Unit™ has the 2FO Roost flats and I have the 2FO ClipLites. We both like them very much. And I see that they’re all half off again… I really don’t need another pair of riding shoes. Seriously, I don’t. But… mine could be a half size bigger and they wouldn’t smash my toes on long rides and hike-a-bikes when my feet swell. Hmmm…

*It should be noted that I bought these shoes as small as possible, to help with clearance. I still have PTSD from a pair of Pearl Izumi shoes from a few years ago that had a massively wide toe box… I’d always catch trailside rocks and roots when wearing those shoes. After a couple months of black toenails I got wise and bought new shoes.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Tuesday was okay was pretty dumb from shit sleep.
We got a machine to service and you couldn't stop the engine, disconnected the key switch and dash and it kept going.
Turned out it had snapped the ignition wire and the sense wire to the alternator, they were touching together. That meant the ignition circuit had permanent power, never seen that one before.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Got Hank a rain coat since neither had pooped all day. Wet walkies still makes for poop. This weather sucks.
It wouldn’t be nearly so bad if it were 10-15 Freedums cooler. The dew point / humidity is nuts. Can’t work outside bc 6” of mud everywhere. Can’t work in the shop bc the everything is soaked with condensation. Actually worked all day for the corporate job. :shocking:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It wouldn’t be nearly so bad if it were 10-15 Freedums cooler. The dew point / humidity is nuts. Can’t work outside bc 6” of mud everywhere. Can’t work in the shop bc the everything is soaked with condensation. Actually worked all day for the corporate job. :shocking:
I have a creek running through my basement