Quantcast

***Toosday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Picked up a piece of furniture last night in preparation for moving into the house next week. Finished coating my sliders and took the dogs to the park. All in all a pretty decent night.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Today after work will be spent mowing the lawn and day 2 of trying to track down where the fvck a coolant leak is coming from. I suspect a hose at the thermostat (which I replaced ~6 months ago), but unfortunately trying to see that area is the equivalent of trying to get a coherent thought out of PSP.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mile swim this morning. That was a long swim. Haley's daycare lady is on vacation so we've been taking her to a montesorri school because it's the company backup. $10 per day, which is awesome of backup. Going there vs. her normal daycare, is a striking difference. While a little bit out of the way. it's hard looking at that and saying it's not a better option.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
into the POW camp section of Unbroken. the book is fascinating.
daily journal entries are getting me through. got another meeting with the head shrink tomorrow.
chest cold seems to be going away.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a weekend. I woke up next to a fire yesterday morning. I guess the beers went down pretty well on Sunday night.

I couldn't resist taking a swim at 6:30am....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning--just stopping in to say hello... riding tonight and need to stop in the PNW section to see if a recent fire did any trail damage... or I could just go ride it and see for myself! Either way; "hello"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another day in paradise. I spent some time playing GTA5 last night, I think I have a total of about 50 hours playing in 6 months. That is either good, or sad considering in my gaming youth, I could pull 50 hours in a short week on a good game. But I only play when the lady isn't around to entertain me, so my time is pretty limited.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

Another day in paradise. I spent some time playing GTA5 last night, I think I have a total of about 50 hours playing in 6 months. That is either good, or sad considering in my gaming youth, I could pull 50 hours in a short week on a good game. But I only play when the lady isn't around to entertain me, so my time is pretty limited.
i'm in the same boat. it's fun, but i have other ways i'd rather spend my free time.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good morning--just stopping in to say hello... riding tonight and need to stop in the PNW section to see if a recent fire did any trail damage... or I could just go ride it and see for myself! Either way; "hello"
you still living out of the adventure wagon?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i'm in the same boat. it's fun, but i have other ways i'd rather spend my free time.
There are not a lot of games that have held my attention in a while, but GTA is so damn fun and expansive that I can sit and knock out a mission, or just haul ass around a bit but it's not something I need to dedicate 100 hours to a mission.

<edit>Skate 3 is damn fun, too. But it is also a little depressing as well (I used to be able to do some of that!!!). :rofl:

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mile swim this morning. That was a long swim. Haley's daycare lady is on vacation so we've been taking her to a montesorri school because it's the company backup. $10 per day, which is awesome of backup. Going there vs. her normal daycare, is a striking difference. While a little bit out of the way. it's hard looking at that and saying it's not a better option.
My wife is a huge Montessori proponent, and the kid will be starting at Montessori preschool next week. We have all sort of Montessori-esque "work" for Mariko around the house, including small kitchen implements and utensils at her little IKEA kitchen, the usual shape sorting crap and the like, etc.

Personally, I am le tired today. Academic day tomorrow, which is needed. Time away from service, time spent writing some Javascript and HTML, perhaps?

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife his a huge Montessori proponent
I wanted my daughter to do that, but the ex had different plans. She did go to one year of pre-school, but that was it outside of the stuff she had at home. Portland has a lot of good Montessori schools.