Quantcast

ToosDerp GMT

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This whole daylight savings bashing is pissing me off. I got in a ride ride after work yesterday, not possibly with "regular" time. Regular time sucks, long living daylight savings.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Busy as snot with 23 transports yesterday, on the docket today 4 runs....supposed to rain tonight. Eagerly awaiting deliver tomorrow of two 100 watt solar panels and charge controllers for my camper. The mounting hardware arrived yesterday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

3rd shift exercised the option to wake me up at 1am last night to tell me they had run parts without a machine being plugged into an air source. Not only was it not plugged in, the air line wasn't even there. How in the fuck does that happen?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
As long as you knit your butt-pelt into a suitably opaque natural kilt, all will be well.

My landlord approved my plan of having an electrician add a 240V 50A circuit to the garage. New electric car is thirstier for electrons than the old and 120V charging is becoming tiresome.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In memory of Sam Simon I will be touring a nuclear power plant tomorrow. Must wear natural fiber clothing or they wont let me into the tour. I say I'll wear my birthday suit and some palm leaves then. Gonna bust out my moccasins and wrap my gonads in sheeps fur.

:homer:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Checking out the ballpark for the company shindig at lunch, its a nice day for it.

JBP needs to show up to the party sans pants.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I love dealing with Japanese companies. I need to buy a single seat license of some simulation software, 16 week lead time. 10 seat license can ship today.

For a visit to a customer in July I need to MAIL my visitor pass request by this week. Did I travel back to 1987 and not realize it?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Lunch ride went a little longer than expected, and I'm totally okay with that. Time for some moka pot coffee for a little afternoon pick-me-up.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Same here. Most of the time coffee perks me up. Other times I think that ninjas replaced my brew with Xanax.
If I could sleep for more than four or five hours, coffee would work way better. The worst though is loading up on coffee, still feeling sluggish, not having anything pressing that day, and trying to take a nap with a full bladder.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I could sleep for more than four or five hours, coffee would work way better. The worst though is loading up on coffee, still feeling sluggish, not having anything pressing that day, and trying to take a nap with a full bladder.
Working from home and not having to wake up until 7:45, at the earliest, has done wonders for my sleep. I have the occasional crap night sleep but nothing like when I had to get up at 6:00 every day. I actually go to sleep earlier now. I think having a looming 6:00 AM wake-up time stressed me out.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
thanks to DST, I just took a post-work road ride without lights.

Salmon cookin' up and icy cold 60 minute IPA, waiting on some sort of hockey game on come on le idiot box.

edit: FT: I'm surprised trails are dry on GM. That's good!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Watching my friends puppy while she was away. Leather chair and snoring puppy equals instant sleep coma of undetermined length.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Working from home and not having to wake up until 7:45, at the earliest, has done wonders for my sleep. I have the occasional crap night sleep but nothing like when I had to get up at 6:00 every day. I actually go to sleep earlier now. I think having a looming 6:00 AM wake-up time stressed me out.
I'm with you on the being pressured to fall asleep thing.