Quantcast

Toosderp GMT

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ride night!

Random question, but how do you guys meet people to ride with? Although naturally a loner, sometimes I do actually like to ride with other people. I tried putting up a M4M post on Craiglist but didn't get the kinds of rides I was looking for.
Have you tried waiting behind a tree and jumping out in front of riders ?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
no, it just ends with a loooooong climb.

I can ride something after work today. Holla if you're around.
Unfortunately my bike is at home at the moment. I'll probably ride Marshall Mesa tonight out of convenience, as unexciting as it may be. You are more than welcome to join if you wanna drag my out of shape self around the joint.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So now your bars are the correct width?
+/- 3mm

Unfortunately my bike is at home at the moment. I'll probably ride Marshall Mesa tonight out of convenience, as unexciting as it may be. You are more than welcome to join if you wanna drag my out of shape self around the joint.
If I had grips and bikey stuff with me I'd consider joining. Alas, I do not.

A thoroughly improper deflowering of a new stead. Mike can go eat a bag of dicks.
He feels really bad about it, trust me.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Eff me...the CEL on the Volvo was the CAT biting the dust. They ran a test on it and the old gal will not pass smog...reg is in 3 months...The damn Catalytic Converter for a 2001 Volvo is going to run me $1700 Bend me over

well it did last 253,000 miles

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Fkna.

Did a local ride up with the hopes of traversing to another local trail down. Got almost up and found a shit ton of police with their big guns out, asking us to politely stay out of their way while they go into the woods to find the jackass who was shooting a gun, on one of the most crowded trails around, during the post-work rush hour. :disgust1:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Eff me...the CEL on the Volvo was the CAT biting the dust. They ran a test on it and the old gal will not pass smog...reg is in 3 months...The damn Catalytic Converter for a 2001 Volvo is going to run me $1700 Bend me over

Go to unaffiliated local muffler shop and have them put in a generic cat? No way it should cost that much.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Go to unaffiliated local muffler shop and have them put in a generic cat? No way it should cost that much.
Parts and labor and hell no I don't go to Volvo, this is an independant shop, plus this in CA, non OEM or approved equivalent is considered modifying the emissions system...a no go. At 14 years old I am required to go to a special smog testing facilitywith the Volvo to prove the car is not a gross polluter, they check it with a fine tooth comb

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Well, that sucks. I'm generally a fan of CARB but not when it leads to this.