Quantcast

(@&^)toosderp(^&@)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
had a good yesterday traipsing about with my daughter. Saw wreck it ralph dos, got mcdonalds which she didn't eat, got taco bell which I ate, went ice skating (two laps is a lot when you're pushing a 5yo) and then vegged out for a bit. She's a good kid.

New car is awesome in the snow, which I didn't really expect but was happy to discover. Add snow tires and it'll get through almost everything...almost being that there's no ground clearance (oops).

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Shit show morning here in the city of the champions. Trains cancelled or with major delays. Disabled trains blocking the not-dead-yet ones. Millions of grumpy freezing people trying to get somewhere they don't want to be anyway.

Is it Friday, yet?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I don’t know why I’m awake. Guess I went to sleep to early. So the other day I was grinding something on the 8 inch bench grinder, the piece slipped and I somehow jammed my middle finger in between the wheel and guard. Ground a nickel sized chuck off it. Damit it hurt with blood everywhere. Adjust those guards.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
:wave:

Holy balls. We're not really going to try and operate aircraft in this weather, are we? :panic:
We are not, but you are.
Salute.jpg

I don’t know why I’m awake. Guess I went to sleep to early. So the other day I was grinding something on the 8 inch bench grinder, the piece slipped and I somehow jammed my middle finger in between the wheel and guard. Ground a nickel sized chuck off it. Damit it hurt with blood everywhere. Adjust those guards.
Be thankful is was not a saw. Glad you are mostly ok.

Leaving Thursday to go camping. Just gotta pack out soon.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My local Indian/Arabian joint on campus has a mini version of just that.

We could always have a monkey gathering some time at Texas de Brazil, too. Churrascaria, mmmmm

Roads are slippery as balls today, even with Hankook winter tires. I should have gotten Nokians like usual. Oh well.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
had a good yesterday traipsing about with my daughter. Saw wreck it ralph dos, got mcdonalds which she didn't eat, got taco bell which I ate, went ice skating (two laps is a lot when you're pushing a 5yo) and then vegged out for a bit. She's a good kid.

New car is awesome in the snow, which I didn't really expect but was happy to discover. Add snow tires and it'll get through almost everything...almost being that there's no ground clearance (oops).
BRODOZER IT NAO

chilly for these parts. i wore my rain shell. hope i survive. working part day, as kids are out of school for some reason.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Holy balls. We're not really going to try and operate aircraft in this weather, are we? :panic:
School's closed. Morning started with plans to go skiing, then Wifey decided that she would take Haley to work. Now I'm at work. FTS.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Roads are slippery as balls today, even with Hankook winter tires. I should have gotten Nokians like usual. Oh well.
I've been pretty happy with these Pirelli Ice Zero F tires the last two seasons, and they were cheap. I'd like to try the Nokians, but $$$$$$.

They have alllll of the sipes!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not enough snow to go sledding before work, but enough to stop me being able to ride after work :rant:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am quickly learning that while working on a 1 ton truck is essentially the same as working on my half ton, everything is much heavier. I feel like I have been doing a mix of cold yoga and CrossFit after this weekend. Mostly dry, but wicked cold. Not having a proper shop sucks.

Can I go home now?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

After many, many years of yearning for one, I finally pulled the trigger on a Le Creuset Dutch oven last night. Let the tasty explosions begin!

Morning Monkeys.

I am quickly learning that while working on a 1 ton truck is essentially the same as working on my half ton, everything is much heavier. I feel like I have been doing a mix of cold yoga and CrossFit after this weekend. Mostly dry, but wicked cold. Not having a proper shop sucks.

Can I go home now?
Heh, I quickly learned the same thing. One ton hardware is 1/2” and 3/4” drive territory. I had to pony up for a 250 ft*lb torque wrench to tighten steering components.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
First day of vacation. Getting side chores done, packing, then off to Hollyweird to see Wicked at the Pantages on Thursday, followed by 3 nights up in Pacific Grove for coastal relaxation.

Sure hope the batteries last for pics/videos!!!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I think it's supposed to be 75 all this week. Local mountains did just get some snow last week. My 5 year old had the day off yesterday, so we went to Knott's Berry Farm.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I quickly learned the same thing. One ton hardware is 1/2” and 3/4” drive territory. I had to pony up for a 250 ft*lb torque wrench to tighten steering components.
I bought a 21 gallon compressor, all new air tools, and a bunch of 1/2" impact sockets.

I will be getting a bigger torque wrench, soon. I told the wife I refuse to track tool purchases under the camper budget because this was all stuff I should have had already. :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Fucking knackered. 9th day in a row of work.
taught the last three days. fucking exhausted. saturday i had 7, 3-6 yo's & winds gusting to 50+ :rofl:
most were troopers. needless to say we took lots of hot cocoa breaks that day.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Place 'round the corner form the new office sells moto trials bikes. I wonder if they would let me test drive one? :think: