Quantcast

^^^!^ Toot stay ^!^^

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Talked to my buddy who had the heart attack. He had a near full blockage of his Left Anterior Descending artery. He had a stent installed. When he came out of surgery the doctor told him most people wouldn't have survived what he went through. Perhaps being in excellent shape saved his life. He seems un-phased and said he feels perfectly normal a day after surgery. He will have to go through re-hab and see if there was any permanent damage done. Having a beer for him.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work was going so well today and I was looking at a 6:00 departure, then some shitstick accidentally submitted our time and attendance file a second time which completely fucked our payroll processing. So, now I am looking at being here until 1:00 AM while I fix this shit. It sucks, but originally I thought this would be an all-nighter, so I'd consider 1:00 a huge win.

tl;dr: fuck work
Why isn't the shitstick fixing it themselves? Unless....

Seems silly to be able to submit the same thing twice. :busted:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hey...@toshi (and other medical advice monkeys). is it not good that the knee that i punctured by slamming it into a pointy rock at mach chicken is still warm to the touch and still has a half-golf ball sized (hard) lump that does not appear on my other knee? it's been 5 weeks. it pedals, walks, etc with not much pain but feels strange when i flex my quad. also generally aches. puncture wound 85% healed/scabbed. let the terrible advice begin!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hey...@toshi (and other medical advice monkeys). is it not good that the knee that i punctured by slamming it into a pointy rock at mach chicken is still warm to the touch and still has a half-golf ball sized (hard) lump that does not appear on my other knee? it's been 5 weeks. it pedals, walks, etc with not much pain but feels strange when i flex my quad. also generally aches. puncture wound 85% healed/scabbed. let the terrible advice begin!
Kill it with fire.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
hey...@toshi (and other medical advice monkeys). is it not good that the knee that i punctured by slamming it into a pointy rock at mach chicken is still warm to the touch and still has a half-golf ball sized (hard) lump that does not appear on my other knee?
Sounds like an angle grinder problem, or perhaps a sand wedge.

Hot and lumpy could also be a well encapsulated infection. Not cool if it becomes un-encapsulated.

Edit: ^^^ I guess I meant an abscess.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'd suggest getting an ultrasound to clear up run of the mill hematoma versus infected hematoma. Whether there's hyperemia on Doppler will answer that question.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sounds like an angle grinder problem, or perhaps a sand wedge.

Hot and lumpy could also be a well encapsulated infection. Not cool if it becomes un-encapsulated.

Edit: ^^^ I guess I meant an abscess.
Rounded sole of a sand wedge will bounce off. I've still got a 1 iron somewhere. Hitting that fat will take it off nicely.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No, ya'll are approaching this all wrong. @jstuhlman needs a good high speed drill to let the evil spirits out. Infection...humph. What ever you do make sure the drill has a full charge and the bit is new, cuz having to change either mid bore would be a drag.