Quantcast

^ Toots day ^

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Now to decide whether we'd like to put in an offer on this house, knowing the chances are, in reality, slim.

Perhaps I'll ride after work today to help clear my head.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Beans, beans the musical fruit...
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel...
So! Eat beans at every meal.

Are you saying they lied to us? - Bastards.
Beans beans they're good for your heart
The more you eat the less likely you are to die of congestive heart failure

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Actually got 8hrs of sleep last night and I feel decently good. I probably would have slept more but I had too much erythritol over the day and blew up my gut, so I went to sleep late. Pretty busy today, but have enough gaps in meetings to keep afloat.

Had an interesting conversation with a friend about money saved by keeping the Subaru vs. buying the new car Wifey wanted. I've been giving myself a really tight budget on getting the Subaru to my spec, but it is a bit stressful with the work, finding and installing parts, etc. all to save maybe $100 total (from this point fwd). Since I know what I was going to spend as my down, open that amt up as my "upgrade budget", then every month set up a transfer for the amt of the loan payment into our investment acct. Instead of just saying "hey I didn't spend $42k less the remaining down" the next time I go to buy a car. Kind of interesting way of looking at the NPV vs. the above or putting money into a savings acct and pre-saving for a car. I say that since we rarely PIF for cars, as rates are so low it's better to take a loan and keep money invested.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Day 4 with New Dog and we are settling into a routine, highlighted by her sleeping soundly all night in her crate. Last night we worked on cat training and will continue that tonight. Cat doesn't give two fucks but I'd rather she not get treated like a stuffy toy.

Anyway, 60 minute "tempo" workout done on the KICKR early this morning after a good night of sleep.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Spring has sproinged, bigly. Even feeling mild allergies as everything blooms.
Work, spring wax a pair of skis, maybe ride tonight?

Man, just when I think things can't get any worse, the kill list has gone to plaid
Plaid? pre-10am?
this is not acceptable.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We are making an awesome vegetarian chili tonight, because it is delicious and also because it's supposed to be good chili-eating weather later. Out version will have sweet potatoes and the addition of fake ground beef crumbles. Hoping to get out on a ride before the precip gets here, and then maybe do some gear maintenance this evening.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am fixing a friend's bike, he beat the crap out of his RD. Anyone knows where I could get SRAM Eagle NX spare parts? Looks like getting the inner cage is impossibru.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Very toots..

Struggling to give up the beer. Pil's has me tooting for sure today... Trouble finding sleep on nights without beers consumed is giving me a great excuse to forge on with the brews...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Had an interesting conversation with a friend about money saved by keeping the Subaru
even by my loose definitions of interesting I'm not sure this qualifies

:D

/me is not working today. Wife getting her eyes checked out for PRK, plus she's getting a haircut and elder kid is getting her first cavity filled this afternoon.