Quantcast

tootsdee NZMT

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Convinced a key employee to stay after he resigned for a new job. He wanted to manage people so win for I have less people to manage and easier path to grow the team.

I am still trying to wrap my head around me using a full day to book all my summer vacation but I think it will be a lot of cool experiences and I need to teach myself to plan better. My sneaky plan to is to stop by the Alps and show the boys some cool mtb and try to get them into a camp next year so I could ride too and mom could do some hiking.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Convinced a key employee to stay after he resigned for a new job. He wanted to manage people so win for I have less people to manage and easier path to grow the team.

I am still trying to wrap my head around me using a full day to book all my summer vacation but I think it will be a lot of cool experiences and I need to teach myself to plan better. My sneaky plan to is to stop by the Alps and show the boys some cool mtb and try to get them into a camp next year so I could ride too and mom could do some hiking.
Who would want to manage people? That' just crazy!
We can't sack useless people over here, if we could I think being a manager would be a bit easier.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
OK, Kiwis will henceforth be banned from starting GMTs if this is the sort of energy they bring to the table.... sorry to hear it @DaveW . Good luck in these next few days.

on this side of the hemisphere, my little guy asked me this morning if we could go mountain biking after school. Hellz yeah!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Is this the Toosdae GMT? I am so confused right now.

Day 2 of eight hours of software demos. Six days to go. We just had a 20 minute delay because the presenter had to take a shit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
reading @DaveW dog post as parents jack russel is humping my leg...

laugh/cry...

sorry dave...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. rain. wfh. water company should have someone out today, a wet spot has appeared in the front yard by the sidewalk where one would not expect standing water.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sitting a 12yo's dive team breakfast. huge thunderstorms all around...

@DaveW - enjoy these days with that doggo. sounds like you're making em count.

dude coming later to measure for countertops.then into work for a bit. then schlepping kids around...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Getting the granite counter’s cutout deepened by about a half inch, then dropping in the induction cooktop.

Then working from home 1-4:30 or so.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Who would want to manage people? That' just crazy!
We can't sack useless people over here, if we could I think being a manager would be a bit easier.
I would have so much less anxiety in life if I knew that I couldn't be fired at any time for any reason, or even no reason. It's bullshit that you're expected to give 2 weeks notice when leaving a job, but they can fire you same day no problem.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I would have so much less anxiety in life if I knew that I couldn't be fired at any time for any reason, or even no reason. It's bullshit that you're expected to give 2 weeks notice when leaving a job, but they can fire you same day no problem.
That is FREEDOM!!!! ...for companies. ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's only an expectation... you can tell a company to fuck off and walk out the door.
walking up the driveway of the crazy dog lady i worked for in colorado and leaving the key to the house with the i quit note on the door was liberating....i was supposed to watch her dogs for the week as they were leaving for a dog show that morning...

she tracked my younger brother down at work on the phone screaming where i was at....he told fuck off...