Quantcast

tootsdee NZMT

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. Officially granted tenure last night and got some nice recognition from the Superintendent and a couple of the Board members too. It's nice to be appreciated. Dad s home from the hospital and doing pretty well. Kids did a great job at their gymnastics show and now it's on to cleaning my room, proctoring exams and counting down the days until summer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I used to remotely care about my job and worked hard, all that shit. Until on May day in the middle of planting season I was let go of my last job. Keep in mind my job was to sell corn seed to farmers. So had to leave my customers hanging. It was all because Dow bought DuPont. No reasons other than they laid off 4-500 people in the middle of planting season. Since then, fuck work. I go but I don’t put in 1 extra second or ounce of effort. Always am looking for my next job anyway. Keep your resume fresh and never hurts to apply to different stuff.
At my first job, my boss told me I should carefully consider going on a 3 week trek to Mt. Everest base camp (a trip I won and didn't have to pay for, mind you) as it would impact my career. He was right. I decided I didn't want to work for him and left that job. Things seemed to have worked out pretty well since then though. Take that, Bob.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
At my first job, my boss told me I should carefully consider going on a 3 week trek to Mt. Everest base camp (a trip I won and didn't have to pay for, mind you) as it would impact my career. He was right. I decided I didn't want to work for him and left that job. Things seemed to have worked out pretty well since then though. Take that, Bob.
Always take the trip...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i bet bob is still stuck in the same dead end job

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
bob sounds like the kind of guy that would lose his shit if they didn't honor the coors light happy hour special 5 minutes after the cutoff at applebees
He loved to complain about us millenials and our preference for email communication. He encouraged us to use the phone so there would be no paper trail.