Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Good morning.

Helsinki is fvcking beautiful.

That is all for now.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Did the Pedal Power ride last night. 15.8 in 1.25 hours. Had one section where I was able to maintain 30 mph, quite an accomplishment for me. Broke a pedal at the end of the ride.

Moar office today. I is excited.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I have officially moved into the "coughing my lungs out" stage of this cold, which is hopefully a good sign. Baby doesn't really appreciate all of the coughing, but maybe this will inspire her to come out. Pouring rain here today and supposed to continue all day so we won't be marching outside today either.

Time to head off to the grind. Have a good one!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Gloomy & rainy day in western NY. Got an e-mail stating that the bike stuff I ordered is on back order. The coffee maker at work is not working correctly. Probably not doing anything important at work today. Seriously... why did I get out of bed this morning?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
the running kind.

did you replace your camera yet?
Yeah, found another D7000 just before I left, plus an extra 35mm lens and a flash.

United will probably never honor my claim without a legal fight, so when I get home I'll lawyer up and have at em.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning. Got out to the gym this am, finally. My sauce is weak. Apparently today is my 3rd anniversary too... I need to figure something out here.