Quantcast

top 10 ugliest rock stars

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
narlus said:
i was never a fan of bikini kill or le tigre, but i did like kathleen hanna for slagging courtney hole, and also for her bit in a sonic youth vid (bull in the heather?)

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so ****ing attracted to her when I saw that vid. Oh well maybe I can set her straight :nuts:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
That is frightening...truly scary...he looks like he's the model for a halloween mask mold.
The beginning fill of Ozzy's "Over the Mountain" makes up for his scary face.

Almost.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
dh girlie said:
Are you wearing eyeliner or do you just have naturally lush, thick lashes for us ladies to envy? And what is the guy behind you doing? The one to the left? Is he the official clapper?
LOL!!! It was July 4th last year in Fredericksburg VA. It was SO humid!!! and it was threatening to rain the entire day!!

The guy to the left was the singer. A singer no more he is.

Yes, The sweatiest. I was pouring with sweat and just driping all over my guitar....God it was an aweful day. Only had about 2000 or so show up.

And no, those are my lashes. No makeup. the 80's are LONG gone....thank God!!!

There used to be a picture of me floating around the board about 3 years ago with the promo pics of me in '87. :eek:

:dancing:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sirknight6 said:
LOL!!! It was July 4th last year in Fredericksburg VA. It was SO humid!!! and it was threatening to rain the entire day!!

The guy to the left was the singer. A singer no more he is.

Yes, The sweatiest. I was pouring with sweat and just driping all over my guitar....God it was an aweful day. Only had about 2000 or so show up.

And no, those are my lashes. No makeup. the 80's are LONG gone....thank God!!!

There used to be a picture of me floating around the board about 3 years ago with the promo pics of me in '87. :eek:

:dancing:
You aren't the ugliest rock star bro, sorry. Courtney Love WISHES she looked like you.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
H8R said:
What can I say? I'm a sucker for thick lashes and neck sweat.

:dead: :help:
Hey, how YOU doin'?.......... :sneaky: LOL!!!

BTW, did I mention I'm REAL mad at my wife?..... :eek:

LOL!!!!! I would expect NO less from you dude!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! :D