Quantcast

Top BMX street riders these days kinda make the urban freeriders look pretty weak

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
jimmydean said:
And not that it helps, but my guess is anything short of a DOT lid would have little affect on a fall from that size of a gap to street. I would still wear one, but that's me.

Probably Correct on that one, Like the Guy Who tried to set the DH speed record, the one whoes Helmet went flying after the first impact...

scurban said:
Why is everyone so concerned with him not wearing a lid? He know's the risk he's taking, he's an adult. Seriously, who looks at this stuff that is super insaine, mentions nothing of monster huck shown, and says "man he really should have a helmet on" ? ?

Because when your famous, and a big name, the younger Generations look up to you, and want to be just like you, yes he knew the risks, and has been hurt plenty of times, But what about the little kid seeing this guy do something like that, saying to himself" Dude dropping them stairs wasnt wearing a lid, how bad can it be" Weather it is the parents responsibility to teah abouve the hype or not, The Example helps and goes a long ways with our younger generations