Quantcast

ToP update

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
outlaw rear for now, with gussett double six conversion kit.. havent decided on what SS hub to get yet. obviously the dope ones are straight loot. id love a profile, but i just cant quite justify it yet. and the cheaper ones are practically made of lead. maybe when i grenade the rear wheel completely, but this damn thing is built like brick shyt house. the new hope pros look tasty...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
you might be able to find a used 135mm profile mtb/8speed hub if that is the correct spacing for that frame. I got one a couple years ago off here in the classifieds and it was the best hub I've owned to date...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i just picked up a used woodman Bill ss hub and it top notch, maybe check them out as another option. i know theyre not as much as a phil wood or profile

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
fiddy_ryder said:
outlaw rear for now, with gussett double six conversion kit.. havent decided on what SS hub to get yet. obviously the dope ones are straight loot. id love a profile, but i just cant quite justify it yet. and the cheaper ones are practically made of lead. maybe when i grenade the rear wheel completely, but this damn thing is built like brick shyt house. the new hope pros look tasty...
get a bike nashbar one, $35 and strong and relatively light. i have agi hub and i like it

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
seeing as the frame is almost 7 lbs... they tend to build up a bit porky compared to other steel frames.

the nashbar hub is 650g not light at all... something like the hopr pro 2 is 300g..