Quantcast

>>> Torsdag GTM >>>> Aka Thorsday >>>> Aka Thursday

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finishing up a two-day workshop with an Icelandic client. Going to Iceland next month to visit them there. Still dark at that time but will be cool to be back there and I hope to have one day to see more of the island. Got a huge pallet of firewood yesterday and conveniently I was not home before late due to the workshop so the wife had carry all of it in from the curb :)

Also got my new gravel tires which will be tested this week. Should be fun to hit some off-road trails with the road bike!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I don't know what the hell happened to me last night. I ran six miles after work and felt fine. Got home and couldn't get warm in the shower and started to not feel great. Figured I needed to eat so I had dinner but that didn't help. I felt like crap, couldn't get warm, started to shiver, and put on a hoodie and vest but that didn't help. So I went to bed at 8:30 shaking from being so cold. Then I woke up at 1:00 AM soaking wet from sweat but was feeling a lot better. I got up at 6:30 this morning and felt fine. Da fuck. I thought for sure I had the flu. I've had it a couple of times before and it just freakin wallops you out of nowhere.

I don't know what the hell happened to me last night. I ran six miles after work and felt fine. Got home and couldn't get warm in the shower and started to not feel great. Figured I needed to eat so I had dinner but that didn't help. I felt like crap, couldn't get warm, started to shiver, and put on a hoodie and vest but that didn't help. So I went to bed at 8:30 shaking from being so cold. Then I woke up at 1:00 AM soaking wet from sweat but was feeling a lot better. I got up at 6:30 this morning and felt fine. Da fuck. I thought for sure I had the flu. I've had it a couple of times before and it just freakin wallops you out of nowhere.
Ebolaids!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

SNAFU at work yesterday, seems to be a recurring theme. I'd be more upset about it I suppose if I didn't have the little clock in the back of my head ticking down the days.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am working today instead of pushing the boundaries of EV travel on snowy roadways. Probably better this way.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok, coffee is in now, I can be human. Today's plan..... Pick up my chronograph and try it out using the air rifle, coworker coming over for lunch(having homemade brats) and letting the kids all play in the snow out back..... Other than that, got a few dishes to wash, and run a vacuum.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but I think you woke up dead.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

A drizzly day out there...nice temps, but wet as a sponge. Just got out of a meeting on a signage rebrand for about 70 CiCi's pizza locations this year. All of them apparently have a timeline of zero and they need everything yesterday. So...yeah, this should do a great job of taking years off my life...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You didn't go to the clown barber?
Not this time. I needed it ASAP, so I went to the local shop.

I also have a beard barber, who absolutely kills it, and sells some awesome smelling beard oils. He knows just how to trim things up to optimally frame my monocle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good Morning!!

A drizzly day out there...nice temps, but wet as a sponge. Just got out of a meeting on a signage rebrand for about 70 CiCi's pizza locations this year. All of them apparently have a timeline of zero and they need everything yesterday. So...yeah, this should do a great job of taking years off my life...

Could be worse.

You could be eating Cici's pizza.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Brrr this morning. Snow fall warning in effect for the area..

Van got the shakes this morning, I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet on a new upper control arm.. was hoping it would hold on until we move into the new place..

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Not this time. I needed it ASAP, so I went to the local shop.

I also have a beard barber, who absolutely kills it, and sells some awesome smelling beard oils. He knows just how to trim things up to optimally frame my monocle.
are they patchouli scented?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oof.... In the lodge. Great conditions this morning but now it's all starting to get pushed around exposing the underlying ice crap. I swore I wouldn't take a break, yet here I am. Alas, the spirit is willing but the legs are weak.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Another highly uncomfortable day at work ahead. Is it weekend, yet?
Normally my ride night is Thursday. So I only have Friday to get through before the end of the week. I rode last night, so today feels like Friday. But I still have another day to get through. ugh.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I just slid on the melty ice about 200 feet downhill while walking the dog at Cobbs Hill. Came to rest with the Dog on a pile of slushy snow. Dog thought it was a game. I am fine. Totally uninjured.