Quantcast

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I’m definitely thinking standing seam metal. I am fine with the look (very common in the mountains for the snow shedding!) and verified my HOA has no such stupid shingle-look restrictions.
I would stay in the 24-26 gauge range to prevent oil canning, and make sure you hire a good trim bender or make sure your roofer knows one. The roof in itself is simple but the trim metal is what really seals everything up and makes it look good.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We did metal on the external garage we built a few years ago. Would probably go that route on the house when it needs it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Used 47% SOC to go 131 miles to and from Fort Collins (to drop off the hub motor to be reborn as a 29er quality parts wheel). That is significantly better efficiency than the EPA rates the Busy Forks at.

Anyway, the part of Fort Collins east of Riverside is sprawl hell-development, but from a few blocks west of there to City Park (of which this shop is perched at the edge) it’s cute. Multiple families out on e-cargo bikes, etc.

IMG_2944.jpeg
IMG_2945.jpeg
IMG_2946.jpeg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Darwin Award candidate (although this jump worked)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I would like multiple steer axles someday, because that’s just awesome

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That is significantly better efficiency than the EPA rates the Busy Forks at.
I am told the EPA’s figure is plug to wheels, so with charging inefficiency. With that in mind:

IMG_2970.png

That works out to 3.71 mi/kWh plug to wheels. So still doing 16% better than the EPA estimate.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’ve been benching 155 lb x 8 reps for a few weeks. 1RM calculators equate that to 192.5 lb. So I put 185 on the bar. Did two reps just fine. Might have had a third in me.

:)

Still a novice in numbers but getting stronger over time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1) rear hub motor wheel rebuild underway via the Fort Collins shop. DT Swiss U 663 not available through any distributors, and ordering it via DT itself apparently has 2-5 month latency. so I thus picked another rim available from QBP in 36 hole, 30.x mm i.d., 29" diameter, some no name brand. the owner chatted with the ebikes.ca folks and they recommended Sapim spokes so going that route instead of DT Alpine. but no indications from Josh, the shop owner, that this project isn't possible/that I'll have to build it myself (as feared as the last resort).

2) front end new parts being built up by Universal at the moment. 15 mm through axle hub x 150 mm spacing, new 468 mm axle-crown rigid fork to match (well, rather new wheel spacing to match the new fork's spacing). that thing will be one super stiff front wheel with those wide flanges! DT F 572 rim as planned, Alpine III spokes. will be a nice wheel.

3) tires ordered. Schwalbe Al Grounders, 29 x 2.35"/60 mm to nicely pair up with the 30 mm i.d. rims. these should hopefully be as bulletproof as the 47 mm Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires have been on my acoustic belt drive commuter. (which has very nice wheels itself, ones built up by Golden Bike Shop some years back. DT 350 front and rear, DT ~20 mm i.d. rims, front through axle, 54t star ratchet on the rear hub that occasionally skips.)

4) I keep on finding more Land Cruiser dents. now maybe 40 total that I've found? haven't been able to schedule an inspection for it yet: had availability at one of their two local estimating shops when we'll be in Seattle, so the estimate will probably be in July (!) and then the actual repairs later yet. gah.

5) exterior damage estimating firm coming by Friday to tally up roof/solar/trim/paint (?)/other damages. $5k deductible so this will cost me even before the upgrade price for the roof. still planning on standing seam metal for the replacement, using the insurance money for a shingle replacement towards that end and then kicking in my own funds. from what Brett writes looks like I should be aiming for 24 gauge or thicker. as Mark had to do I'll have to have the solar company, Tesla Energy in this case, come to dismount the panels and then remount them (replacing the 4 busted ones while at it as that'll be part of the claim under that same deductible).

here's the hot tub cover pricing to add to the claim:

and the patio heater was $170 at time of original sale (link which will work only for me unless you're also somehow logged in as me, hmmmmmm)

6) amidst all this bought a new to me musical instrument from one of my buddies in Boise. it's a pretty Schilke flugelhorn--we sometimes have flugelhorn parts in my wind ensemble so have kind of needed this for a while to supplement my trumpets. got a nice new Monette mouthpiece to match its shank size in the mail. :) maybe I'll be motivated to practice a bit. haven't done much since my final concert some weeks ago--lazy. and lots other things going on.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
1) rear hub motor wheel rebuild underway via the Fort Collins shop. DT Swiss U 663 not available through any distributors, and ordering it via DT itself apparently has 2-5 month latency. so I thus picked another rim available from QBP in 36 hole, 30.x mm i.d., 29" diameter, some no name brand. the owner chatted with the ebikes.ca folks and they recommended Sapim spokes so going that route instead of DT Alpine. but no indications from Josh, the shop owner, that this project isn't possible/that I'll have to build it myself (as feared as the last resort).

2) front end new parts being built up by Universal at the moment. 15 mm through axle hub x 150 mm spacing, new 468 mm axle-crown rigid fork to match (well, rather new wheel spacing to match the new fork's spacing). that thing will be one super stiff front wheel with those wide flanges! DT F 572 rim as planned, Alpine III spokes. will be a nice wheel.

3) tires ordered. Schwalbe Al Grounders, 29 x 2.35"/60 mm to nicely pair up with the 30 mm i.d. rims. these should hopefully be as bulletproof as the 47 mm Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires have been on my acoustic belt drive commuter. (which has very nice wheels itself, ones built up by Golden Bike Shop some years back. DT 350 front and rear, DT ~20 mm i.d. rims, front through axle, 54t star ratchet on the rear hub that occasionally skips.)

4) I keep on finding more Land Cruiser dents. now maybe 40 total that I've found? haven't been able to schedule an inspection for it yet: had availability at one of their two local estimating shops when we'll be in Seattle, so the estimate will probably be in July (!) and then the actual repairs later yet. gah.

5) exterior damage estimating firm coming by Thursday to tally up roof/solar/trim/paint (?)/other damages. $5k deductible so this will cost me even before the upgrade price for the roof. still planning on standing seam metal for the replacement, using the insurance money for a shingle replacement towards that end and then kicking in my own funds. from what Brett writes looks like I should be aiming for 24 gauge or thicker. as Mark had to do I'll have to have the solar company, Tesla Energy in this case, come to dismount the panels and then remount them (replacing the 4 busted ones while at it as that'll be part of the claim under that same deductible).

here's the hot tub cover pricing to add to the claim:

and the patio heater was $170 at time of original sale (link which will work only for me unless you're also somehow logged in as me, hmmmmmm)

6) amidst all this bought a new to me musical instrument from one of my buddies in Boise. it's a pretty Schilke flugelhorn--we sometimes have flugelhorn parts in my wind ensemble so have kind of needed this for a while to supplement my trumpets. got a nice new Monette mouthpiece to match its shank size in the mail. :) maybe I'll be motivated to practice a bit. haven't done much since my final concert some weeks ago--lazy. and lots other things going on.
That's a lot of pickle flavored lube on that amazon order.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's a lot of pickle flavored lube on that amazon order.
busted!

:D

1) anyway, as a Land Cruiser update this morning I had the bright idea to call the big chain of collision shops directly since Progressive is so backed up. and it paid off: while the two closest locations (including the one that's 1.5 mi or so from my house) don't accept Progressive (! like medical insurance!) the one on Chambers Rd does.

so now I have an appointment for Monday June 10 at 8 AM. it's supposed to be a 20 minute wait there affair as they assess the situation, which works out perfectly with my schedule: my parents are supposed to be coming up from my sister's place in Highlands Ranch at 10 AM that morning so that we can redistribute kids (one of my sister's two coming up with us all), luggage and junk, and head up in a convoy to the mountain house.

anyway, since it's my mom we're talking about, asking her to be here at 10 AM means she'll be here at 9. and I should be about back from the collision shop at 9.

2) also got a favorable update from my plow guy/landscaping company proprietor up in the mountains re the deck project. they just got started on another project and I confirmed that the house is booked for our and his purposes through June 20. at this point I'm just going to grab $25k from the HELOC now and park it in my savings account so that I can write him a check (too big for Venmo) with the funds backing it up.

3) a third update re roof: back of napkin text message exchange with my contact at the roofing company:

IMG_3016.PNG

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
IMG_3027.jpeg

did an epoxy + wet sanding scratch repair kit for my Boxxer's stanchion. this is all from the same crash in 2022 in which I punched the ground and the ground won vs my left 5th metacarpal (the classic Boxer's fracture).

even after much sanding they're still perceptible but not rough at all. and what's perceptible is the epoxy, not the covered scratches. I imagine a few hundred or thousand cycles of the seals and wipers over this will smooth it out further. if I had been tricky I'd have black Sharpied them before the epoxy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
finished Off Armageddon Reef today, the last of the books my brother in law gifted me for Christmas. was creative, a cool world and concept. I dug it, even though the veritable armada of names/characters was difficult to keep straight for my brain.

I will continue to read this series of his (and maybe his other series), but after returning to kid-book land to read the series my eldest wants me to read in bartering for precious snuggle time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
a brief overview of all the various things I'm juggling at the moment and whether they're self-inflicted problems or not:

1) saving up for 2025 Japan trip

status: in progress at about where I should be, I reckon. injection of cash from MPEI internal PV + heat pump loan and Land Cruiser sale whenever that happens will be very helpful.

self-inflicted or not: 50% self-inflicted due to my desire to never fly back again from Hawaii or points further west on a redeye not in lie-flat business class.

2) house hail damage claim

status: roofer inspection done May 31. insurance inspection happening this Friday.

self-inflicted or not: 20% self-inflicted. clearly can't control the weather, but my long-standing desire to switch to a standing seam metal roof will complicate and add expense to the rebuild. but it's also the proper long term choice and an investment in something useful as compared to some of my other follies.

3) Land Cruiser hail damage claim

status: estimate for insurance at Caliber Collision over just off Chambers Rd next Monday. then who knows how long for actual repairs given that a large swath of the metro is in same condition.

edit: Caliber can't do the estimate since it's hail. Progressive must do it. adjuster finally assigned, will call 'em tomorrow.

self-inflicted or not: 50% self-inflicted because the reason the Land Cruiser was out there in the driveway on the battery tender in the first place was because of my chasing down the ridiculously good cheaper-than-gas Busy Forks lease.

4) commuter bike 29er conversion

status: rear hub motor up at shop in Fort Collins with their associated wheelbuilding outfit. new front wheel and fork inbounds from Universal once they build it. might have to swap brake adapters to work with my 203 mm rotors since that is an arcane art indeed.

self-inflicted or not: 100% self-inflicted. should have gotten a non-fat wheelset commuter in the first place and this is just atoning for that original sin. on the upside, this resulting wheelset should be bombproof and way nicer than anything from the factory, and I'll be able to roll with armored proper Schwalbe tires for many more thousands of miles yet.

5) mountain house deck reinforcement project

status: feeling hopeful. giving it 80% likelihood it gets done by June 20. moving money as of today from the HELOC to pay for it and in communication with my guy on the ground.

self-inflicted or not: 95% self-inflicted. the layout of the house really dictates that it be on the deck, although technically I could have something done with the under-deck area and have it on a pad in front of the house instead.

having it as a perk for the house will improve my experiences and those of renters alike, though. (and in theory Vacasa will contract out all requisite maintenance and upkeep of it! which will also be key.)

6) hot tub swap for swim spa project

status: concrete pad expansion in Denver done and dusted, with only some adjacent grass damage. will need to coordinate one moving company and two crane trucks: existing Denver hot tub can be emptied, stood on its side, and slid out the gate on a pad the way it came in. then it can be taken up on a flatbed F-350 or the like to the mountains, but will need a crane there to get onto the deck.

swim spa will be delivered to the alley as part of the sale price so I don't need to worry about that, but then it'll need a crane here to lift it over the fence and shed and down on its pad. I should be able to hook up the electrical rat tail myself and that in theory shouldn't need any extra work or repositioning, the latter good since it's buried in the concrete and isn't going anywhere at all.

I haven't started coordinating any of the above things until the mountain house deck project is done as that's clearly the rate limiting step here. I have a bunch of photographs and measurements to take to make the estimates for the moving companies more accurate but that's small potatoes.

self-inflicted or not: 100% self-inflicted. but also fulfilling a dream and potentially used by wife and kid(s) alike for recreation.

edit: took measurements for the Denver layout. 26.6’ or so from centerline of alley to the centerline of where the swim spa will end up on the pad, over the top of the shed. So it’ll need to be a medium duty 26’ truck with a 40’ or greater reach crane. The swim spa is 2000 lb dry.

IMG_3064.jpeg
IMG_3060.jpeg
IMG_3051.jpeg

7) mountain house extra heat pump zone

status: delayed from December 2023 due to snau. now finally happening at the end of next week. this is the complement to the 5.67 kW PV system I had put in over the winter at the mountain house, with the reason for doing these because my mountain utility company will finance 90% of both of these systems together at a cool 1% APR x 10 years.

running new 240V circuits for this heat pump's compressor and the on-deck-above-it hot tub will similarly happen at the end of next week, at a very inflated mountain contractor rate. but such is life.

self-inflicted or not: 25% self-inflicted. with the big windows on the mountain house it does get a bit hot on the top floor, and it really needed this extra zone for the loft-converted-to-new-master-suite big ol' room. the extra shenanigans re PV for the 1% loan weren't necessary but as the PV system also lowers the house's carbon cost, if you will, I'm ok with it as an indulgence.

8) project Electrify the Cars

status: waiting on VW to get off their asses and actually launch the LWB ID.Buzz here in the US. then shall wait until they offer a reasonable enough lease deal, ideally this year so that I can stack the full CO credit with it. will structure the lease as a one-pay probably, and trade in the PacHy against that single balloon payment for sales tax and out of pocket cost minimization reasons. (Land Cruiser shall be sold private party on Bring A Trailer with no reserve, and its proceeds going into my taxable account for project 1, saving up for the 2025 Japan trip.)

it's got to be a lease since neither I as a buyer or the ID.Buzz as a vehicle are tax credit eligible per the IRA.

self-inflicted or not: 100% self-inflicted. I don't need to mess with the car fleet. but I would like to do this so as to have an entirely electric, AWD fleet, and so I shall. and it'll have the added benefit of going back to 2 cars in the 2.5 car garage, so no future hail issues at least if I'm not driving at that moment.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
9) research projects for work

status: clearly not a high priority for me these days, but I do have some things still simmering along, namely a current project on pancreatic adenocarcinoma in one particular part of the pancreas, and another one looking at the performance of my own algorithm versus the standard of care for evaluation of thyroid nodules.

not planning on any conferences this upcoming year a la Japan in October 2023, international or not, but may change my mind depending on motivation (currently lacking) and timing of deadlines vs travel dates.

self-inflicted or not: 0%. got to do something every once in a while for work since I'm ostensibly an academic. but I've been doing a good job of doing just a bit more than the bare minimum needed from me in this regard since about 2018 or so, which is when I got promoted to an academic rank at which I can chill the rest of my career if I so desire.

10) music stuff

status: shall rejoin Colorado Wind Ensemble full time next year instead of taking ski season concerts off. too much of a disconnect from the group and not enough motivation to practice during these intervening months. also bought a used flugelhorn from one of my buddies since having one would be a good thing.

self-inflicted or not: 10%. got to do something other than work and ride (and post everywhere) to tickle that particular part of my brain, so not doing music isn't a real option for me. 10% awarded since I could have kicked the can and not bought that flugelhorn but it was a decent enough deal and the money's going right back to my buddy in Boise, where he's faculty at Boise State iirc. supporting the proverbial starving artist, albeit not starving since Boise's so cheap to live in.

11) work investigation

status: as I posted on Facebook, had an altercation with one of our surgeons the other week. he thought I was delaying care for a patient who he wanted a radiology procedure on sooner rather than later and he was completely unprofessional in his approach, namely literally getting in my face and yelling at me "I WANT IT DONE NOW!"

anyway, I emailed his department chairman and got an apology on his behalf from the chair today. the surgeon had already escalated his complaint re his perceived delay of care to the radiology administration, though, so I will get my time of sun to explain the whole thing and how this verbal abuse led directly to a hostile work environment, etc. etc. in front of the medical staff committee.

so the headache's not over, but I think the headache will end up being much bigger on his part.

self-inflicted or not: 0% self-inflicted. I will not let anyone walk over me or treat me that way, and will stand up and fight against such abusive behaviors. maybe one day it was common, but it never should have been smoothed over in the past and shouldn't be acceptable at all in this era.

12) reading for fun and profit

status: currently reading The Brotherband Chronicles, which is the third? I think kid book series my eldest kid wanted me to read. she's very non-snuggly (maybe mild ASD?) but will grant me 5 minutes snuggles (in which I play on my phone and she reads a book like she always does) for finishing each book series she recommends. plus this way I have more common subjects with her, which is important to me personally as well as she retreats into her teenage years mentally at the ripe old age of 11 and all.

self-inflicted or not: I'll give this a 0% since it's really no skin off my back to read these series. they're fun, with themes of pseudo-medieval settings and archery and sailcraft in many of them thus far. (similar sail tech innovation themes in Off Armageddon Reef! many people like to imagine how they'd change the olden worlds apparently.)

hmm, perhaps those are all the things I have currently going on that need continued attention on my part? might actually be the case. or I might have forgotten some. anyway, this is why I run around in a perpetually hypomanic state, the end

:D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I guess one "project" that didn't even make the list is to pare down my list of debts in order of decreasing interest rates. that's not even on my radar at this point, honestly. Japan trip savings trump all as does getting my various projects done.

then when the smoke settles I'll turn to that. but not yet, not yet. (in the meantime I am maxing out my sundry tax-deferred accounts and 100% of my wife's part time income goes to her 403(b) since she makes less than the annual employee-side contribution limit. and I'm adequately insured.)

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
View attachment 212816

did an epoxy + wet sanding scratch repair kit for my Boxxer's stanchion. this is all from the same crash in 2022 in which I punched the ground and the ground won vs my left 5th metacarpal (the classic Boxer's fracture).

even after much sanding they're still perceptible but not rough at all. and what's perceptible is the epoxy, not the covered scratches. I imagine a few hundred or thousand cycles of the seals and wipers over this will smooth it out further. if I had been tricky I'd have black Sharpied them before the epoxy.
You still have the Commencal?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, no one even expressed a shred of interest in it when listed. So it lives on. Shall log some DH days this summer as knee and hand are all good.
Not sure ours will get much use either :( (Same Commencal's as Toshi, mullet Supreme DH's, M and L)

S's arthritis issue with her left thumb has held her back on being able to do mountain biking this year. End of last season she was shredding everything, ML, Longhorn, Dakota. Just hoping she can get back to rowdy trail riding, if the DH bikes have to get sold, I could live with that compromise.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
gonna get my concert-black wool blend suit (originally made to fit from this very Nordstrom) altered, as I have defattened sufficiently since its original construction to have it be less than optimal. or maybe they'll say it's fine.

channeling my "shape and drape" energy learned from reading Derek the menswear guy posts eh

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 2.01.42 PM.png

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not sure ours will get much use either :( (Same Commencal's as Toshi, mullet Supreme DH's, M and L)

S's arthritis issue with her left thumb has held her back on being able to do mountain biking this year. End of last season she was shredding everything, ML, Longhorn, Dakota. Just hoping she can get back to rowdy trail riding, if the DH bikes have to get sold, I could live with that compromise.

Ergon grips, 9+ degree sweep bars, and rolling brake levers up so I put weight on my palms and not thumbs put me back on the bike. My thumbs now do little more than push levers when I ride.

Voltaren helped a lot with pain and inflammation but also caused terrible G.I. pain so would only recommend with an abundance of caution.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
gonna get my concert-black wool blend suit (originally made to fit from this very Nordstrom) altered, as I have defattened sufficiently since its original construction to have it be less than optimal. or maybe they'll say it's fine.

channeling my "shape and drape" energy learned from reading Derek the menswear guy posts eh

View attachment 212849
I just called Greg Czuba and said I was you. You have an enthusiastic measuring of your inseam coming your way.

(you're welcome!)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
FYI the girl and I want this to be our "big" trip next winter, Jan/Feb-ish. I've never been.
We're looking at Alaska as an alternative, saves a TON of money and travel time, but less Japan-y.
Hokkaido powder eh? Might actually be nice to avoid throngs of tourists if you pass through the usual Tokyo and Kyoto tourist sites, which you should do because they are actually super cool.

Due to school timing and all I think it’ll be a June trip for us. Which will be very sweaty weather indeed. See family and such, eat curry, and ride Shinkansen everywhere.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We're going to do our "big" trip to the Swiss Alps. We should have gone up to Alaska this past season... :think:
If any of you all make it to Alaska my med school classmate Paul Forward is a heli ski guide in addition to the being a doctor bit, and from the magazine photos I’ve seen of him (!) looks to be quite the ripper. I never skied with him in Washington oddly enough.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
posted similar content on different platforms, namely including a video demonstrating the proper, safe way to overtake a cyclist climbing up a canyon road when driving a car.

facebook: 4 likes
twitter: 3 likes
threads: 675 likes at the moment, probably out of date. edit: ended up at 2,359 likes.

the algorithm is the algorithm eh

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ergon grips, 9+ degree sweep bars, and rolling brake levers up so I put weight on my palms and not thumbs put me back on the bike. My thumbs now do little more than push levers when I ride.

Voltaren helped a lot with pain and inflammation but also caused terrible G.I. pain so would only recommend with an abundance of caution.
Which of their grips are you using? I've suggested them, we just haven't LBS'd for her to try.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Which of their grips are you using? I've suggested them, we just haven't LBS'd for her to try.
GA3s.

A more aggressive position when riding helped a lot too (bent elbows). That may have actually made me a better rider.

A lot of little adjustments to get weight onto the outside of my hands and to rotate my hands back a bit. Over-forking and tuning the fork for higher dynamics ride height also helps.

Although I did not have to go Full Stack Dak.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
two Rocky Talkie 5W GMRS radios + locking carabiners: acquired. 20% off pro deal, as me being an MD is good enough per their reckoning. not going to complain. already have my GMRS license, which covers everyone in my household.

maybe they'll come before we head up to the mountains next week, maybe not. :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Finished another one of the kid series books I’ve been reading for my eldest (and because they’re entertaining). The Slaves of Socorro, part of John Flanagan’s Brotherband Chronicles.

I also added a bunch of books to my holds list in Libby via my Denver and Chicago public library accounts. I also checked out one available now to actually read: Eversion, by Alastair Reynolds, he of Revelation Space that I read a few books back. Shall launch into that tomorrow.

edit: what with Libby and e-books I neglected to check the old-ass Denver Library site for physical copy availability. and lo and behold there is better availability there. holds placed to transfer said books to my local library for pickup.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
insurance estimator here for the house. siding and fence damage also exists upon close inspection. also the hail ripped up one of the two patio umbrellas. otherwise much as already known, which is of extensive hits all over with 2" projectiles. he's up on the low section of the roof now.

no word from the auto claim adjuster lady assigned to the case. left her a voicemail this morning to no avail.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I slept through my mobile detail appointment at home—whoops. Dude texted once but didn’t knock on door or anything?

Anyway, that didn’t happen. I took the time to do my own detail job on the minivan interior since its the season to do so. Much better now. Kids are messy creatures.

I also trivially cleaned the Busy Forks up a bit. It’s only 2000 miles and change old so that was really just rinsing out the all weather mats and 1 minute of vacuuming.

IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3088.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg
IMG_3090.jpeg
IMG_3091.jpeg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
no word from the auto claim adjuster lady assigned to the case. left her a voicemail this morning to no avail.
Finally connected and she saw availability at one of the two metro estimating places that they use. Weekend times as well! So now I’m set up for a week from tomorrow. :)