Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You have more than one filter? :confused:
mine takes two of these dudes. I have two sets x two filters that I rotate in and out. I was spraying them with filter cleaner then rinsing but just recently took to soaking them in a bath of water + filter cleaner instead. seems to get more gunk out of them.

Granted mine is of unknown age and I inherited it with the house, but it can't be that important, my hot tub doesn't even have one.
many thank
You mean weird flap? I'm assuming you're talking about the one way flap thing right? Not critical but it helps keep larger stuff in the filter area
I think it is Weir

but yes that flap thing

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
As long as Lexus doesn’t substantively update the RZ I predict we’ll continue to see some very good lease deals

IMG_3765.jpeg

with the CO credit as it stands and 8.81% tax the above is a $92 or so net lease with 0 down.

I don’t want 27/7.5 and don’t need to act until Nov/Dec 2025 but this is a good sign indeed.

In addition to rolling in the CO credit I would also aim for a few thousand off MSRP up top as well. < $125/mo, 0 down, net of the (reduced by then) credit and inclusive of taxes is my goal for a 24/12 lease. The above is about $28 short of goal with the reduced credit so it is highly plausible.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
my electric minibike is my now-customary mode of transit when I get the urge to get some lottery tickets

got to rationalize having it, after all, eh

IMG_3790.jpeg

(and now I have a 2:292,000,000 chance of winning the Mega Millions pot.)