Quantcast

~~~Totally Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Spring! It has sprung. In Cincy. Tonight is Skyline Chili. One more tick off on the bucket list. Sad, huh?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Happy First Day of Spring! Weather is so beautiful here...70s and sunny = a happy mamma monkey! Meeting tonight so I won't get to enjoy much of it. Oh well.

QuoFan - good luck with the job search!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
i think i am gonna ride my bike to work tmrw.
Syd & I have been riding around the neighborhood and we get some interesting looks...a 6 year old and a preggo chick :) I haven't thought about commuting yet though. It's about 15miles and I really don't think I'd be comfortable on my road bike for that right now.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The windows were shaking this morning with the thunderstorm. Holy cow. Torrential rain, and it was practically daylight from the lightning strikes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ben harper pre sale.....in 30 seconds the allotted lower level seating was gone for the wolf trap show....

interesting.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
What is this "spring" you speak of? Still feels like "almost winter" here. I think I have SADD from lack of sunshine.

Whatever monkies :monkey:.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I sold a bunch of parts and a frame yesterday. Looks like I'll sell a few more today to the guy that bought the frame. Once I cross $500, I'm getting the Subie tuned for altitude. Must save pennies...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Send some winter this way?

I'll ship some sunshine your way if you do...

Stupid weather. :rant:
Wish it worked that way... we did get like two feet up in the mountains in the last 48 hours, so that's all well and good, I just need some sunshine to balance it out. Skibunny needs sunshine and happy times too.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am going to kick someones ass. This is the second time a buyer for my house has had their loan finances blow up on the last day to remove the contingencies. At my wifes insistence and against my better judgement ( I think the guy is a weasel) we gave them a 3 day extension. They wanted 10 more days, we said Friday or kiss your deposit and deal goodby.