Quantcast

~~~Totally Tuesday GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
TUESDAY! I trust everyone had a great Monday! I mean, you are online this morning and did not die yesterday, so Monday could not have been all bad.

Have a day! Watch where you step.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in the process of cleaning and packing for the upcoming move, i came across an untouched growler leftover from the wedding. naturally it went directly into the fridge. cracked it yesterday - and to my astonishment it was still reasonably well carbonated!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just booked an ocean front hotel in Jacksonville got a really good price through Hotwire. Breakfast, a shave and we load up the car. 14 hours of driving. I hope the kids will do well.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
cleaning up dog barf at 2am really throws my body off. OMG I hope this coffee kicks in soon, major fuzzy brain right now.
one of the cats almost threw up on my wife while she was still asleep. The hacking woke up her in time to get the cat off the bed and onto the tile floor in the bathroom.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife and kid are packing up for a quick 2 day trip to go see the new nephew/cousin. House to my self for a couple day should be nice. Might have to call in "sick" tomorrow.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
TUESDAY! I trust everyone had a great Monday! I mean, you are online this morning and did not die yesterday, so Monday could not have been all bad.

Have a day! Watch where you step.
I dunno. I spent most of the day in the emergency room. I'm sprained and not broken so that's good. First day of vacation so that's bad. I was on the easiest trail I've ridden in months so that's embarrassing.