Quantcast

Totem for 2008 Boxxer Team

ASiT

Chimp
Apr 22, 2010
hey, right now i have a dilemna. My seals blew on my 2008 Totem coil which and i figured out that I could buy a 2008 boxxer team for about the same price as my totems plus new seals. So i was thinking of selling the totem and getting the Boxxers.

I really like the feeling of the totem now, and i solely downhill with it. I'm not looking for advice on how only dual crowns should be used for downhill or how theyre better for downhill. I'm just wondering how the boxxer will feel compared to the totem. right now i have the totem set up really plush.

How will each ride/feel. And what do you think i should do? New seals for the totem or Boxxer Team

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
so you're asking if you should sell your totem with crappy seals to someone and replace it with a boxxer just so you don't have to change out seals? What will you do when the boxxer needs new seals? Rock shox will need new seals pretty routinely as a rule, It literally takes 30 minutes to change seals and oil, it's a pretty simple job.
As far as how a boxxer rides to a totem, it rides exactly the same but different (cause it has an inch more travel and another set of crowns.) ;)