Quantcast

TOUCHDOWN Washington Redskins!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If they are not beating the Cowboys I could care less. But the Cowboys lost today, hoo faking ray.:thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Skookum said:
They should change their name to Mostly Black And A Few Whiteskins. i don't think there are any Indians on that squad.
Good call.

Actually I think they should reflect their fan base more and just call themselves the Rednecks.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Westy said:
Good call.

Actually I think they should reflect their fan base more and just call themselves the Rednecks.
Is that really necessary? Why don't you show me a state in our country that doesn't have rednecks.........I dare you.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
They may be drama queens, but they are really unstoppable when the team gets in sync.
I'm still bitter about the Raiders giving that game away to Philly last week. 2 missed fieldgoals killed them. They should have won by 3:angry:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian HCM#1 said:
You just wait, they are going to turn it around.

I'll have my money on the Raiders for that game. A crappy underacheiving AFC team more than likely will beat a crappy overacheiving NFC team.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hey now, don't crush my dreams!

(I know, its a long shot, but we'll have at least three wins this season, which compared to the past few seasons is pretty damn good!)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ridetoofast said:
that is some dumb joke right?

hellya gay maybe

but racist? please dear god tell me you are kidding :rolleyes:
'

Yea, Note that smiley with the **** eating grin on its face.

detecting sarcasm ain't your strong suit, ain't it?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ridetoofast said:
dont see any smiley with a blank eating grin on its face and perhaps you might want to step up your game on your sarcasm then since it doesnt appear to be your strong suit

It's not my fault you take everything too seriously.