Quantcast

Tour de France Thread

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Stage 3 Waterloo to Wasquehal - 210km... going on now...

Latest news:
The leading group have stretched their lead to two minutes and 36 seconds with 20km to go, meaning the overall favourites in the peloton - Lance Armstrong, Jan Ullrich and Tyler Hamilton - are set to lose time.

Live updates here:
http://www.letour.fr/2004/us/index.html

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
It's definitely spread out. Seems like Mayo will be losing a lot of time, about half an hour ago there were two pelotons and he was in the second. Stage 2 was exciting yesterday, lots of crashes, Fasinni broke his collar bone, a few others crashed.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
17 H 02 - McEwen In Yellow?
With the time bonuses acquired for his second place, it's possible that Robbie McEwen with inherit the overall lead after stage three... we await official confirmation.

17 H 01 - Jean-Patrick Nazon Wins The Stage!
Jean-Patrick Nazon has won the stage ahead of Robbie McEwen!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
17 H 10 - McEwen Earns The Yellow Jersey!
Robbie McEwen's third place is enough to put him in the yellow jersey for stage four. He leads Cancellara by 1".
The Lotto-Domo rider is the fourth Australian to wear the leader's jersey in the Tour de France.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Do I see bare ass in this pic? :thumb: Who is this...what happened? I was trippin out when they showed that guy that had crashed and then he was riding along side that car and the dr. was hanging out the window checking him out...and here I thought downhillers were hardcore...I think the roadies are WAY more core!

Attachments

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Do I see bare ass in this pic? :thumb: Who is this...what happened? I was trippin out when they showed that guy that had crashed and then he was riding along side that car and the dr. was hanging out the window checking him out...and here I thought downhillers were hardcore...I think the roadies are WAY more core!
I think they need to devolope some shorts with a kevlar ass.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
dh girlie said:
That was right at the finish yesterday.

I'm not sure who was involved, but if you see the crash in slow motion on TV, you will notice that one of the riders is EXTREMELY lucky he was forced to wear a helmet.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Just walked by the TV in our Customer lounge OLN was interviewing Sheryl Crow. She was looking good

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Just walked by the TV in our Customer lounge OLN was interviewing Sheryl Crow. She was looking good
I'd like to have OLN interview Lance every morning, NOT her. yeah, she's hot, but this is the lance show, not the sheryl crow show!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Noooooo...I'm all for the easily torn shorts for these guys... ;) that fellow from spain...I'm hoping his whole uniform gets torn off... :thumb: :heart:
So you like tore up road rashed ass?? Something tells me there are a few whips and lashes in your closet. :help:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
The important part is that Lance, Jan & Tyler all finished in the main peloton so there is no changes in their overall standings.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Morryjg said:
The important part is that Lance, Jan & Tyler all finished in the main peloton so there is no changes in their overall standings.

Why are you bringing this thread back on topic???? :blah: :nuts:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
dh girlie said:
It was never off topic...it has ALWAYS been about the tdf...here's another pic...now if we could just get rid of the guy in the middle...this would be a GREAT shot...

hmm. are we all discovering that miss missy is an azz person? :D

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Does anyone totally not give a chit about the TDF? I know I don't.

I can't quite get my new avatar small enough to use, but I'll post in anyway :eviltongu ;)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Echo said:
Now why would you be posting in this thread :think:

:D
To antagonize you road monkey Lance worshipers ;)
Boy, you road monkeys are sensitive :rolleyes:

I'll leave this precious thread alone now master ECHO