Quantcast

Tour De France Tread!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'm watching all of it but I wokeup about halfway through it. :p I was amazed at Lance passing Ullrich. I'm hoping that Vinokourov does pretty well this year. :)

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I would love to watch all of it but were road tripping and camping! So it looks like its not going to happen! Doesnt Vinokourov ride for CSC? My dad works at CSC

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
merrrrjig said:
Armstrong comes in 2nd by I think 2 seconds but passes Jan Ullrich. Post your comments!

I think I head all of the other TdF races say a collective "Oh sh!t..." when Lance hit the finish line.... again.

:thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
I bet that stage was fun to watch!

But not as fun as being out on the trails on the nicest day of the summer so far :p
Even better to have done both...ok, so I didn't "watch" the TDF (no cable here :( )but I was online checking it out as soon as I got home ;)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Hahaha, Lance didn't even look at poor Jan. Jan just glimpsed and then kept his head down. If the weather was the same (read: tailwind) for Lance as it was for Vinokourov, Lance would've had 30sec-1min on everyone.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Echo said:

But not as fun as being out on the trails on the nicest day of the summer so far :p
i didnt get to see it BUT i did get to feel the heat of the day. it's been over a 100 that last 2 days.

to do well this year ullrich WILL have to attack like a mad man and not worry about protecting his position. all or nothing jan.

J

JRB

I didn't watch, but I did have more fun on a 35 mile ride, even if it is 100.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:

:stupid:

Relatively cool day and the trails were in perfect condition.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Pretty cool race today, cuz there was no leaders so it was a 182 man sprint at the end, a few people tried to break out early but didnt stand a chance!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Have not yet seen today's stage, but Zab winning the TT was pretty goddamned amazing...he will be a threat in the coming years.

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
jan must have freakin' nightmares about lance...

how many times has he lost to lance? what, the only time he won the tour was when lance was out with his cancer
i think he's jinxed, especially this year. first he crashes into his team car during a training run (bad omen), and then lance passes him in the TT

i can just imagine his dreams, haunted by a skinny guy wearing a yellow bracelet, heh

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Mordax said:
jan must have freakin' nightmares about lance...

how many times has he lost to lance? what, the only time he won the tour was when lance was out with his cancer
i think he's jinxed, especially this year. first he crashes into his team car during a training run (bad omen), and then lance passes him in the TT

i can just imagine his dreams, haunted by a skinny guy wearing a yellow bracelet, heh
Not to mention a guy with 1 testicle as well HAHAHA.

Anyway did anyone else catch the stage two interview with zabriskie? The interviewer was like "So Dave did you sleep, eat or do any other weird things with the yellow jersey you first night?" Dave goes "No no I always sleep in the buff."

HAHA I laughed, Dave is cool.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
in the beginning didn't his right shoe popped off, yet he finished 2 seconds behind the leader anyways