Quantcast

Tour of Push Industries Video

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
thanks for the vid,someones young daughter melts my heart in the women of dirt,yay for beeing young still,and not 40.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Nice vid, those guys are pretty thorough hey. The carpark test at the end was awesome hahah.

Don't agree 100% with Darren's explanation of hysteresis being caused by the "lag" in damping when the piston changes direction but whatever, not really an important detail anyway. Good stuff.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
First time seeing the video myself.....great job by Mark and Miles over at Bones Over Metal making us look sooo good!! :thumb:

Except for the goon riding of course! That was all me!:rofl::thumb:

Darren

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
I'm not really sure your parking lot is as good as the official fox test centre parking lot. Might be an area to work on. :)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Actually Darren - the wheelie skillz kinda impressed me. :) ...knew you rode moto but never saw you on an MTB before.

Very cool vid, and excellent layman's explanation of a lot of the services that PUSH has to offer. Never knew there was an actual technical term for the transition from the compression to the rebound stroke... always knew that in every damper there was a brief moment where this transition would cause a lag in movement but... "hysteresis" - never knew that...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hysteresis

NICE time-lapse of the CNC work on the "Moto Tune" bridge. Cool vid!