Quantcast

Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LOL at the new custom title. I'm sure rick is pissed it doesn't say 99%.
Nah, you're behind the times. Some mean-spirited SOB suggested it to a mod after the original comment was passed...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
LOL at the new custom title. I'm sure rick is pissed it doesn't say 99%.
I just realized something in that quote I dug up.

Maybe things have changed since I first met Rick's mother but there's no "science" section on the SATs. Math and verbal only in my day.

So somebody tell me that's the way it still is so that I can laugh my ass off.

Last edited:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Good lord. I just assumed we were old; I know they tweaked the test so as not to make later generations feel inferior because they couldn't pass a simple exam.

However, maybe it's an aptitude projection based on scores obtained from the raw test...? Just trying to give a benefit of the doubt.

The guy DOES watch his YouTube news with Danish subtitles, after all. He's no idiot.

Ed: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/sat-subject/about

Yeah, there's now an SAT science exam, apparently...for those not able to make it into the vaunted ranks of high school AP students. "Success on Subject Tests may help students build the confidence to take on Advanced Placement Program (AP) courses."

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah but which one??

He's a master of all 'science' apparently.

http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/sat-subject/scores/average

I took the chemistry one (but it wasn't under the SAT guise, it was called something else). I missed one question (790 out of 800 beyotches!!). So I'm qualified as fvck to read danish subtitles.

And since I used to look at a periodic table several times daily, I can tell you for sure that something sinister is going on after I recycle some crackpot ideas I heard on the internet. There really is no better standard by which to assess modern media outlets than high school chemistry.

Last edited:

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
After a long investigation into 9/11 investigators have discovered it wasn't the Muslims who attacked the twin towers but two Irish builders, Paddy and Mick who were fitting a door on the 44th floor.

The door wouldn't fit so Paddy told Mick to go fetch a plane and take a bit off the top.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Where are you getting this idea from? This idea is not discussed in the paper.
The idea comes from the tin foil hat people that say the explosives your paper is trying to prove were strategically placed in the lower parts of the towers. The tin foil people say these explosives are the only way the towers could have fallen the way they did.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
The idea comes from the tin foil hat people that say the explosives your paper is trying to prove were strategically placed in the lower parts of the towers. The tin foil people say these explosives are the only way the towers could have fallen the way they did.
I can honestly say I have never heard this.

However, traditional controlled demolitions do work from the bottom up.

In the WTC, the collapse appears to have occurred from the top down. If it was a controlled demolition, it certainly wasn't a traditional one.