Quantcast

Traded my old road bikey...

J

JRB

for a Redline Conquest cross bike. I kept some parts I had around, and put some Sora on the old roadie to swap. Don't hate me because you are jealous. :D

*pics tomorrow.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
Don't hate me because you are jealous.
Don't worry... I hate you because you make a post like this without including pics. WTF man??? You've been around long enough to know that all new bike threads require pics at the time of posting. Not in an hour, not later on, not tomorrow - NOW!

On a side note... what was the old roadie you traded?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Don't know why you need another bike since you don't ride.

You missed a sweet ride last night. It was just me and a large animal bashing through the underbrush. Can I borrow your HID since you aren't using it?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
This is like sending a payment stub back to a credit card company with no check, but a note explaining that the check will go out tomorrow. Why not just wait the extra day to send everything together?

J

JRB

Ha - I have pics now. I will post them in a bit. Friggin' broken gallery kills me though. :(

J

JRB

Here's the build. Redline Conquest Pro frame and fork. King headset, Ritchey Pro stem, Salsa short n' shallow bars, 105 stops the idiot levers, Avid shorty 4 cantis, Ritchey WCS compact cranks 36 - 50 (for now, but will be 48) (sorry TJ). Thomson set back post, Rocket V Stealth, no name hubs on alex rims (two different kinds, but I may build the radial wheel 3 cross on an XTR hub, and the same on the rear), Tektro cross levers, and lastly, IRC cross country tires. Haven't go any time to speak of, but it seems fun. I may put semis on and start commuting.