Quantcast

Trading my Super T Pro for a Z150

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
The 66, is way taller than the super-t because of the oversized crown. Wait till next year, the 66 will be much shorter. Get the rc, its much better thean the vf, which spikes.

THe z150s are still pretty nice though.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i would say the z1 150mm would be a great fork, and honestly it wouldn't be that bad, though if your a big guy or plan on hitting huge stuff, or just aren't a smooth rider than you might not want to get it. i personally would love to have one on a 6" or so travel bike it would feel soo nice!!

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
dwaugh said:
I traded my Junior T for a Z150 FR, one of the best ideas I've ever had. Great fork I say. Do it if you can. :thumb:
In your case its a big upgrade in terms of performance. Since he's trading a super T, I think it would be more of a concern what kind of riding he plans on using the fork for. If you are going to be hucking and dhing a lot more, I would stick with the super t....but for trail riding it seems like the z150 would be a good choice.

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
easy killer, I sent it out to you today and all is well. I appreciate your willing ness to trade. and Thanks.

So yes I went for the trade and hopefully it will work for me. I am a big dude compared to most at 225lbs and 6'2". But I am looking for a good trail fork for a mixed bag of riding. No super hucking or absolutely GNARLY DHing, but something for all conditions.

And yes when the cash is flowing a bit more I would love to try a 66 or a Travis...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
pangeist said:
easy killer, I sent it out to you today and all is well. I appreciate your willing ness to trade. and Thanks.

So yes I went for the trade and hopefully it will work for me. I am a big dude compared to most at 225lbs and 6'2". But I am looking for a good trail fork for a mixed bag of riding. No super hucking or absolutely GNARLY DHing, but something for all conditions.

And yes when the cash is flowing a bit more I would love to try a 66 or a Travis...
cool, looks like we won't have to do much adjusting on the forks 'cause i'm 240lbs and have the z150 setup for that :thumb:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You shutup. I talking about the advantage of an 66 RC . Don't tell me to shut up because I added extra information in case he wasn't sure :nope: .