Quantcast

Tragedy Strikes

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
This just happened this past Sunday near my house. I was out riding on the 250f with a few other friends and while
we where enjoying ourselves a young kid was hit head on with another dirtbike close by. The other rider
left the scene and did not report it to police or get help. Police found the guy in a hospital.

To be a father of two boys myself and too think what his Dad had to deal with as he watched his
son die in his arms out on the trail. It truely saddens me and angers me at the same time.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/south/12009279355564/boy-14-dies-in-dirt-bike-accident-in-plymouth/

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Yes and no. Don't get me wrong, dealing with the loss of a child is terrible regardless....but to watch your child KILLED as the person who killed them runs away......that's adding insult to injury.

And you are right, CSP. I am referring to the part in the article that says the dad performed cpr, which I was doing as well. And not to sound like an a$$, as the result is the same--- another dad without his child.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Totally understand and both situations are unfathomable to me. I was in no way trying to make your situation seem any less tragic.