Quantcast

Trail butchering, but I like :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Man I went down a trail that I havent ridden in a while. Its a nice singletrack downhill grade trail with bermy turns and nice little hops and short technical bits. I was hauling along remembering how much I like this particular train when all of a sudden... BAM, I'm airborne. It was cool and all as I was in control and I landed nice and smoothly but I didnt understand really what had happened until I looked back. Someone had built a little jump... SWEET! I turned around, climbed the trail and did it again, fun stuff. The second time I continued on... and boom, boom, 2 more little jumps (one of them built over a fallen tree). I wonder who has been doing all this stuff.

Cooter are you the culprit? This is all on the downhill section in the lower loop from the parking lot. Not that it really bothers me, thyey werent scary or hard to handle, just a fin little bit of air time. I especially enjoyed the first one because you can hit it with some serious asshauledness. One could probably get enough asshaul to hit the back side of the 2nd one :think:.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
A friend (BUCKET) and myself found a few jumps at Diablo like this. One actually sent him into the trees because he wasn't expecting it. It was all good though.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
not expecting it....is a lot of fun but could be dangerous too.
its good cause you dont have time to second guess everythin.. you justhave to go for it