Quantcast

Trail demolished

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I do not know or wish to know who built the trails near dockton park on Vashon.

However, I would like to inform everybody concerned that they have been demolished.

Two days ago I was out there on my HT and noticed that the stuff the town kids rode had been torn out:
Bridge, jump thing, berm, table.

as well as a few jumps on the trail.

Today I went out there and a lot had been torn out.
This concerns only the new line.
Berm
3 Tables at beginning/split
HipBridge-I'm Rick James Bitch
Step up
Perfect-plywood-first double pallet
Double pallet-biggest

Some parts are still intact:
most berms
old line
trail surface
section after the 2x pallet.
However, The rate at which the offenders have been working leads me to believe that it will all be gone soon.

Cheers :stosh: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
PS: There are some NEW shoddily built stunts in the area that the first shoddily built stunts were, and it looks like someone has put a ton of effort into them, maybe they are the ones demolishing this trail...
Or there must be some kind of connection.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
shoddily built = tons of effort to build????

Sorry, does not equate....

Did they use popcicle sticks and Elmer's glue?

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
in a word

YES...

I can tell that they are new, and the lines are pretty well thought out, and they were all built really fast. I say lots of effort because there are a lot of them, the lips have been manicured etc. but they have some qualities that you would see in a pinkbike stunt. For example, one jumps is a cool little 5 footer off a log, totally natural, integrated into the flow of the trail, pretty cool, but a landing made of loosely packed rotten logs with dirt sprinkled on them.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
yea
I am not very happy about it considering it was a lot more developed than the last time you saw it. But I guess that's the price you pay for having trails a half mile out your door!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Seriously...(Anecdote forms in mind)
This is an unrelated incident.

Once I was building a few lips on this fun swoopy xc-ish trail. Just to float off, maybe 1 ft tall. One day a tree fell across the trail. I was cutting it out with a machete. Imagine this happening to you with a machete in your hand.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Says the fat bitch walking her dog.
Her little milk-toast of a husband walks by in complete obedience.
"Your cutting trees!"
"It's dead."
etc...

So I leave.

Later that day.
I take my bike down to see how my lines are flowing. The jumps are gone, kicked apart by that same asshole. So I catch him on his way out.
"Did you do this?"
"No."
"Let me see the sole of your shoe!"
"I did it because you are destroying our trails serenity."

So I smashed that little bitches mailbox.
Big mistake.
He comes to my front door with my friends uncle/dad, his neighbor in tow.
Bla bla bla diddy bla biddy bla bla!
BLA!!!
YOu destroyed my jumps!
He says to my dad that I am destroying the nature trail.
"I've lived on this island for 6 years, and that boy is destroying the serene nature trail!"
"My wife (who controls my very existence because I am a pussy milk toast pantie waste ****head) likes to enjoy natures beauty."
"I rode dirtbikes on that trail sixteen years ago" My dad responds.
Basically that guy was a ****ing ass, I thik that I'll go salt his gardens.

I get the feeling that he is the one that destroyed the DH trail. Which would be even more unfair because it appeared as a DH trail, not a modified multi-use.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
The only way to fight the system is to become a part of it and then mutate it our area is a perfect example people are loosing ther minds over the new trails and can do nothing because they are all legit. Find the land owners go to meetings say please and thank you and gain there respect. The people who own the land don't care if the they trust you and the other "toast???" people can't do anything about it because you are part of a circle they only make up stories about. Tree...Machiti?? LOL did you have your protective hockey mask on

Illeagal trails will ultimatly get everyone band in the end.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
oly said:
T- you rule. You need to do the flaming bag of poo trick on that wanker also......
You get 25 cool points for using "Wanker" in a sentence correctly!!! I LOVE that word!!!

This guy from England I met in a bar in Seattle (Stay with me on this one..) used it to describe this guy who got in my face about me using the wrong urinal....apparently he had staked his claim already to drinking out of it er something....Anyway, this English guy just kept calling him a wanker for like 15 minutes till the guy left.

Even in the dude's drunken state he realized he didn't have a chance against us!!! (We were both over 6'6"!! hehehe)

So now I use it every chance I get, and I haven't heard anyone else use it in awhile! AWESOME!!!

WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! WANKER!! :stupid:

Slider said:
The only way to fight the system is to become a part of it and then mutate it our area is a perfect example people are loosing ther minds over the new trails and can do nothing because they are all legit. Find the land owners go to meetings say please and thank you and gain there respect. The people who own the land don't care if the they trust you and the other "toast???" people can't do anything about it because you are part of a circle they only make up stories about. Tree...Machiti?? LOL did you have your protective hockey mask on

Illeagal trails will ultimatly get everyone band in the end.

yea, normally..but on Vashon, its a bunch of ****ing wacked out hippies. There is no system, they are so backwards on everything. I worked there and dealt with all the parents and thier kids...weird ****.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
bibs said:
yea, normally..but on Vashon, its a bunch of ****ing wacked out hippies. There is no system, they are so backwards on everything. I worked there and dealt with all the parents and thier kids...weird ****.
tru dat
I figger deys not corporate cuz they be demoin on the fouth a july