Quantcast

Trail Jam Pictures!

tex diesel

Chimp
Oct 18, 2009
So we had an excellent turnout for our first annual Home Invasion Jam on Saturday. Other than one hospital trip, we were fairly lucky with only minor injuries. It was a long time coming and a culmination of a lot of hard work. So gratifying to see everyone so stoked on the trails and flowing through with ease! We finally got the last set fixed and dialed in just in time. Hope you like the Pics!

Chris Akin with a clicked turndown

Boogdawg getting worked!

Garrett topside no foot can

Justin Inman 3'ing the biggest set in the line

Akin no foot can over the last set

Duck figuring things out. Dude is 45 years old and killing it!

Akin no foot can! Kid is a BOSS!

Tex x-ing things up

Inman mid 3

Inman with a proper table over the hip!

Nathan Sykes was BOOSTIN'!

Northwest Kids double fist it!

Pauly tuck no hander

Chris Akin superman over last set

Pauly turning down over the hip

Roman Tenza tuck no hander

Sykes heelclickin'

Roman tailwhippin'

Akin

Roman one handed flatty

Akin

Dalyn Tryon knackin'

****ty Shawn McIntosh.....not bad considering he rides street

Sykes

Riley peetz gettin' in on the action

This means things are not going as planned! Garrett going OTB

Levi on his way out

Sykes gettin' whipped!

Last edited:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Wow! Pics look amazing. That crystal blue sky in the background doesn't hurt either. Looks like you guys had a real good time. I would love to see Inman rock that place - love that kids trail style.

Props to Duck - those jumps look burly and that guy looks like he was having no problem with them. At 45 that is impressive.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Wow! Pics look amazing. That crystal blue sky in the background doesn't hurt either. Looks like you guys had a real good time. I would love to see Inman rock that place - love that kids trail style.

Props to Duck - those jumps look burly and that guy looks like he was having no problem with them. At 45 that is impressive.
Inman was riding some local spots over 4th of July, Aitken was around too, shreddin. . . .

And yeah Duck, I feel like I have plataued at 41, I am bored of hitting the same jumps but when I look at the next level for me, which look to be like what you are hitting there, All those thoughts of screwing up and getting worked creep into my brain and my ballz just shrivel, good for you to step up. Maybe there is still hope for my old ass. . . .