Quantcast

Trail Pimp on 24's

Graydog

Chimp
Nov 28, 2007
H-Town
I tried this thread on another forum but I think there alot more people on 24's over here.

I'm seriously considering going to 24's and a rigid on my Trail Pimp. Looking to make it more flickable/spinnable. With all the rain we have been having I've spending alot more time in the skatepark and on the streets. Waitng on the DJ's to dry up. And I just feel like 24's would be a better fit and still run good at the trails. What do you guys think? Atomlab says the frame is designed for 24/26 wheels. I'm just worried about dropping the BB to much and whacking out the geo. Especialy with the fork. I've been looking at the DMR Trailblade and the Identiti Rebate both with ATC's around 425. Quite a bit less than the Gold Label im running now. What do you guys think? Anybody running 24's on a Trail Pimp or similiar frame? Any other options for rigid forks? Or should I just keep the Gold label?

As it sits right now

gackrider24

Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
NJ
i rode one with 24's on it and it felt fine, i have a converted 26 inch hardtail myself that feels pretty nice with 24's although i am planning to eventually switch to a 24 specific frame. As long as your bottom bracket isn't super low with 26's it will be fine.

NIce bike btw

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
love my 24's rigid, i need 2.4's for street though. just to hard
on my wrists. i need some 3'' risers.

i need some new ride pics