Quantcast

Trail time...

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We're back. Me and the homies took the summer off of riding/filming. We got back on the horse a week ago. It's gonna be an insane trail season for us. We got big plans for building. 3 new spots lined up for digging, including one in Socal that we are about to get started on.
Oh yeah, my boy Clint is officialy on 26's. This fool will blow the fyck up.
Dusk til Dirt rides on.

1 footy tire grab done proper at Secret.

The new spot is on hit right now.

Ratty Matty

Secret is as high speed as it gets. Mobbing through thick forest is always scurry.

20 foot downhill, step down hip whips.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dag nasty trails yo! you have the ultimate crew: sick diggers, sick spots, sick riders, sick documenters (photo/vid). I just hope you guys are having a fvcking blast doing it.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
jeeezzzus christ that stuff is looking sick! Some damn fine work there on many levels. Can't wait to see some vid of this stuff - pics look out of sight.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
When you comin to post office son. winter hit a little early this year down here ha. keep it real.
What up Ryan??? I was coming down last weekend with Chad, but that fool flaked out at the last minute, so wee rode Secret all weekend instead.
Alex said you guys blew that $hit up with Jamies tracktor, and now fulltime hose access.
I'll be there in the next few days fo sho.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
What up Ryan??? I was coming down last weekend with Chad, but that fool flaked out at the last minute, so wee rode Secret all weekend instead.
Alex said you guys blew that $hit up with Jamies tracktor, and now fulltime hose access.
I'll be there in the next few days fo sho.
Have you seen it yet? They are out there everyday building. I have a couple videos of them so far if your interested on the changes.

Ripping like normal.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
A couple more shots from our 7 hour session yesterday. Aday was fycking destroying $hit.

Massive threes over Cali

3in the right hander

Another massive tail whip over Cali