Quantcast

trail work

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
okay im just seeing how many of you monkeys would be interested in a maintenance day. of course there will be shuttalage. so just pm me back if your interested. i was thinking of doing kitzuma cause its local easy and it needs some work. this is for my sr. project so i need the hours. i was also thinking about doing it sometime this week. thanks for the help.

brokeONE

Monkey
Feb 2, 2002
asheville,NC
Just for your info. Somebody has been messing up Kitizuma. They strung stringfrom the top of the trail to the bottom about handle bar high and dug holes in the trail.

If you do trail work on it , please don't make the trail any wider or mess with the switch backs. We made some jumps and water bars on it last year. Some one decided to tear out everything we did and made the switch backs super wide so that it's easy to ride them.

I would be willing to help.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
no holes but jumps are gone and i havent ridin it in about 3 weeks but last time i was there i didnt see any string.

but yeh man. they cut big erosion bars in the trail (very unessecary for kitzuma) and tore down all the jumps not cool. hikers need to mind there own buisness and just walk around the stuff thats not in there way. but yeh man if we get out there ill let you know just pm me your #.