Quantcast

Trailer to my Video. Sorry it took so long. Footy from all my spots.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
What up y'all? Well, i finally got a teaser for the full length video done.
Sorry it took me so long. Should viewable sometime today on Littermag.

Shot in Cali, at all the sickest spots, from The Farm, Top Secret Trails, Bechelli, Aptos, Woodward West, The Manpon, and much more.

Riders: Alex Reveles, Andrew Taylor, Ryan Howard, McCauls, Brandon Semenuk, Watts, Mitch Chubey, Me, RDG Chad, Grahm Hunt, Sage, and who ever else i forgot.

Some shots from the Filming of the Vid.
Check it out at Littermag.com

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia

Man thats funny!!

The trailer was rad. So many good riding spots! Will any copies make it down to our little island?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
That's one of the best teasers I've ever seen- lots of action and no crap. There are a couple of spots in that vid where 300 feet of zipline would fit nicely.

When will the vid be available and how much?

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
It's nice to finally see some post-mortem clips of the Farm. The clips really show the flow of the place. In a way, I am glad that you were forced to move on from there as it has forced you and your crew to to dig/ride/kill a whole bunch more spots. Keep up the great work. You are an artist and an inspiration.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Wow. Great riding. The Farm really looked like a great place. Vid seems to show how it flows a bit better than pics. And you guys guys packed in a lot of stuff in such a little space - what was the size of the Farm layout? 1 acre?

And I can't believe how many spots you guys have. Not to mention how good everyone in that vid rode - real solid. Can't wait to see the full length.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thanks a lot brossefs. The only intraweb forum where it realy means anything to me.

I'm headed to the Top Secret Trails right now to go shoot some HD with A-Rev, T-Mac, R-Dog, and Andrew Taylor. Should be bannanas.