Quantcast

Trails at the Promontory in Greeley?

newrider3

Monkey
Oct 13, 2007
Colorado
Does anyone on here dig in Greeley, CO? My bus goes right through the Promontory every day, and I've seen some people riding down the street, and digging up on the hill. If you do dig there, I might be able to ride up there and give you a hand.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Does anyone on here dig in Greeley, CO? My bus goes right through the Promontory every day, and I've seen some people riding down the street, and digging up on the hill. If you do dig there, I might be able to ride up there and give you a hand.
I can't help you, but one of these days I am gonna bring my DJ ride & my flatty spade out to the front range / CO and hit up all the dope spots.

newrider3

Monkey
Oct 13, 2007
Colorado
What's ironic is that I've never been to the track downtown before, and right after Cru posts my stepdad decided that we were going to go there. Didn't see any teeth though, but that sure is one ghetto BMX track. Looks like it hasn't been used for a real race for years.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
What's ironic is that I've never been to the track downtown before, and right after Cru posts my stepdad decided that we were going to go there. Didn't see any teeth though, but that sure is one ghetto BMX track. Looks like it hasn't been used for a real race for years.
I'm pretty sure the track they had for the national was just a temporary track they had built at some outdoor stadium thing... looked like it was mostly used for rodeos and such. I didn't even know they had a regular track.

newrider3

Monkey
Oct 13, 2007
Colorado
Looked out of the bus window today, and there were people up on the hill digging. I highly doubt that they need any help, because they had a skidsteer out there. Seems like it should be rad.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Looked out of the bus window today, and there were people up on the hill digging. I highly doubt that they need any help, because they had a skidsteer out there. Seems like it should be rad.
You should just go up and check it out while they are there. Just be cool and offer to help.