Quantcast

trails near Dublin?

Discussion in 'California & Hawaii' started by tgreathead, Oct 20, 2005.

1. tgreathead

tgreathead Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    I'm housesitting next weekend in Dublin for my brother-in-law. I know some of the surrounding areas are Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and San Ramon. Can anybody recommend some good fast trails in the area? I'll be itching to try out my BigHit up north :thumb:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. DHinFool

DHinFool Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    There aren’t really any full on DH trails in that area. There is plenty of great XC riding, but nothing you need a DH rig for.

If you want something more technical you need to head out to Oakland, Pacifica, or Berkley Hills area. Oakland is the closest, do a search on Oakland riding, you will find all kinds of trails.

3. black noise

black noise Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    About 30 minutes north of Livermore is Sand Hill, and they have a cool dual slalom track, an ok 4X track and a bunch of other assorted jumps.

4. sublime_mx_311

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    go out to carnegie svra in livermore. they got some really nasty dirt bike trails that would be fun a mtb. other than that, i dont know much in the area.

5. Brian HCM#1

Brian HCM#1 MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 13
    Not really a lot of good trails here in the local area, Oakland's Joaquin Miller park is kinda fun, but yes.............................only kinda fun.