Quantcast

Train Wreck

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Any Monkeys in Ohio? Or near? This Train explosion is fucking serious and the reporters are getting arrested. I Fear a cover up. I had it here in CA when it first happened but nothing since. The wife finds tid bits,but it should be a Major Event and I worry. Only a 1 mile closed loop seems very small and we don’t know of All the chemicals? Just a control burn,but there is more to the story.

Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Liquid vinyl chloride (used to make pvc).

And it was only one reporter that's been arrested

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wasn't phosgene one of the chemicals being released? A bit of WW1 nostalgia.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Liquid vinyl chloride (used to make pvc).

And it was only one reporter that's been arrested

Thanks Brother,I saw the first article,not the second.

What are the other chemicals is my concern? There is more. What is the Danger to people,animals Water etc.

Avy

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
It helps to be incentivized

I don’t even know what to say? Actually,

How can that Not be on All trains?

Why does the President even get involved in this matter? Is it because it would have never become a rule? Fucking DOT handles this no?

Why would Trump do that? What does he get out of it?

This sorry ass country.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Most likely, Trump got fat campaign contribution checks from the oil/rail lobbies.
redeit,I was channel surfing and saw a interview of some political person so I stopped. It was the Mayor of Ohio,but tail end. It is the Tucker Fox. Should I type everything or can we Link it here? This just happened so.

The Mayor is a idiot or worse, and the Biden Admin “needs to answer questions right now”,according to Tucker.

There is a Husband Wife interview. It ain’t right? The Wife is doing a lot of smiling? Like someone behind the camera saying,smile. Who could possibly crack a fucking smile with this matter? Tucker saying the Company fought tooth and nail trying to get Out of the Brakes for decades.

woo put up that Trump piece above saying otherwise. I would think it still stands,and Biden needs too bring it back?

This is Bad,and I feel for these people. Bottom line,the Gov. Is not there? EPA not giving out proper info?FEMA it seems is not there? It looks like a complete Shit Show.

Sorry redeit, I forgot it is VDay,and with your recent loss,I only hope you had a good night with the Wife.
I did really try to hard to not Capitolize my letters.

Last,I know how you guys feel about Tucker. I only rambled on because of the Wreck.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
We are going to hold a meeting to calm folks down...

Oops..
Thanks for the up date. They need help,and made whole. The Trans Sec,The Govener,need to make the Company liable ASAP. I dont want Congress to take control or it will never get done? All these people within a certain radius have to Leave. All of that cost Money. As well as All the chemicals on board made tobe known. Long term testing of the whole area. Fuck this shit about lawyers and court and dragging on cause they have Billions. Make them accountable Now. There is No Accountability in this World. You start right there and hold the hand to the fire.

Avy

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Thanks for the up date. They need help,and made whole. The Trans Sec,The Govener,need to make the Company liable ASAP. I dont want Congress to take control or it will never get done? All these people within a certain radius have to Leave. All of that cost Money. As well as All the chemicals on board made tobe known. Long term testing of the whole area. Fuck this shit about lawyers and court and dragging on cause they have Billions. Make them accountable Now. There is No Accountability in this World. You start right there and hold the hand to the fire.

Avy
pete would rather make jokes about balloons than face a tough crowd....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seems legit. Maybe the victims should have bought stock since the train runs out through there..

Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw pledged Tuesday the freight railroad will spend $6.5 million to help those affected by the release of toxic chemicals from its derailment nearly three weeks ago in East Palestine, Ohio. But in a plan released earlier this year, the company said it’s planning to spend more than a thousand times that amount — $7.5 billion — to repurchase its own shares in order to benefit its shareholders.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Seems legit. Maybe the victims should have bought stock since the train runs out through there..

Thanks for the post. Donald shows up,then Pete and others,while Donald takes credit for it with water and MacDs for everyone.

I am wondering how fast these people get the Money? That is what I would like to know.

If it were me,I would not be there at All? I would leave everything and wait for answers? This is a Problem as we all know. Nobody has the money todo this for a long period. That is why they need the Money Now! I don’t think that is enough money for everyone.

When do I get the fucking Money? Yesterday is the answer,then let us deal with this Problem and keep you up to date.

Everyone is different,is there job in town? Do they rent or own? All of the Business there? On and On it goes.

Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks for the post. Donald shows up,then Pete and others,while Donald takes credit for it with water and MacDs for everyone.

I am wondering how fast these people get the Money? That is what I would like to know.

If it were me,I would not be there at All? I would leave everything and wait for answers? This is a Problem as we all know. Nobody has the money todo this for a long period. That is why they need the Money Now! I don’t think that is enough money for everyone.

When do I get the fucking Money? Yesterday is the answer,then let us deal with this Problem and keep you up to date.

Everyone is different,is there job in town? Do they rent or own? All of the Business there? On and On it goes.

Avy
The sad irony of Donnie showing up is that the regulations that may have prevented this were rolled back under his administration....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The sad irony of Donnie showing up is that the regulations that may have prevented this were rolled back under his administration....
not to give cheetos jeebus cover....but...

like any incoming administration....you can always unfuck things....

but pete has been pretty much awol from day one....

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So how do we know when/if the people get the Money? At this point we should know something? It seems that not to many people left,but I don’t know? Who and How do the people get proper representation? 6.5 million is a drop in the bucket for this tragedy.

If this was you’re town Monkeys,would you leave ASAP,never to come back?
I just feel they are trapped,and it is not that easy.

Avy