Quantcast

TrainingBible.Com: Worth the Effort?

Has anyone tried trainingbible.com? Is it worth the effort? I signed up for the free 7 day trial and it seems like it is going to take more effort to learn all the abbreviations than to actually workout.

I just need some way to structure myself so that I can actually stick to a regular workout routine. I'm very spastic. I work out like a nut for a week and then do nothing for a week (or two). This is mostly due to my school/work - every two weeks I'm hit with huge exams and deadlines. Or at least, that's the excuse I use. ;)

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
hmm i just checked it out and thought it was kinda confusing... i wonder if they make it less confusing once you pay for the service:think:

It was completely painful :confused: to set up my workouts for a month, but the annual training plan was pretty cool. It lets you put in some specific goals (i.e., races) and then through voodoo net magic it calculates how much you should workout each week and what you should concentrate on. I'll give it a try for the free week, but it is probably too OCD and requires too much :think: for me to stick with.