Quantcast

Trainwreck

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
ASH, take me their! ill be up tmrw at like 2 pm for 3 days of riding. i found a couple pics of filthy ape and ride dont slide, they look intense especially the rock face on filthy ape.

But ill call ur cell when im up there, our trail on 164th has gotten a lot of love recently, i think youll be quite pleased when you come back home.

Any by the way, sweet vid, haha

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
164th huh? I used to ride around there a bunch in the late 80's early 90's. I wonder if it's the same area? Couple of longish hills near there. I though development plowed it all though.

I've been wanting to do trainwreck for a while. Just can't get more time in whistler to add it to all the other killer trails.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
ASH, take me their! ill be up tmrw at like 2 pm for 3 days of riding. i found a couple pics of filthy ape and ride dont slide, they look intense especially the rock face on filthy ape.

But ill call ur cell when im up there, our trail on 164th has gotten a lot of love recently, i think youll be quite pleased when you come back home.

Any by the way, sweet vid, haha
Will do...Ride dont Slide is steep and fun, however its a good 40 minute push from No Joke.
South of Heaven is easier to check out, as its on the mountain.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I love hitting that trail! Ride dont slide is okay, but I prefer Kyber's if I am going to be all the way up there!

For valley trails I found hey bud is wicked, as is cheap thrills...garg falls in close to those.

Whistler has some amazing riding; and then there is the bike park too!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I love hitting that trail! Ride dont slide is okay, but I prefer Kyber's if I am going to be all the way up there!

For valley trails I found hey bud is wicked, as is cheap thrills...garg falls in close to those.

Whistler has some amazing riding; and then there is the bike park too!
You know too much!!!

HI, SEAN!!!

That's a pretty sick looking trail. I have yet to ride a trail in BC that I don't like...'cept that paved one that leads back to America.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
You know too much!!!

HI, SEAN!!!

That's a pretty sick looking trail. I have yet to ride a trail in BC that I don't like...'cept that paved one that leads back to America.

Like a Saigon whore; I do get around :)

I can gladly tour you around the Whiz trails if you want...can easily take an entire weekend of riding and never touch the bike park! Bring the xc bike for comfy numb though..that one is a killer of an epic!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Like a Saigon whore; I do get around :)

I can gladly tour you around the Whiz trails if you want...can easily take an entire weekend of riding and never touch the bike park! Bring the xc bike for comfy numb though..that one is a killer of an epic!
We're heading up that-a-way in the next month...haven't set an exact date yet. I'll let you know when I know and, who knows, maybe we will take you up on that offer!

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Ash,
Somewhat related, I'm going to be up in Sundance, BC (15 minutes up the road from Whistler) on the 17th through the 20th. I'd like to take you up on your offer to show me around a bit. Could you PM me your cell #? I'm only planning on spending 1 day at the Bike Park, but I'd like to check out a few local trails while I'm there.

I'll also have to squeeze in some time to spend with my wife and son.. ;)