Quantcast

Trance

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
my friend has one and he loves it, its pretty sweet i guess (i dont ride it much because im way too big for his size fifteen frame) its not REALLY light but who cares and if you put the psi up enough it wont bob alot (his is verry low) but overall it is a verry sweet bike and if you can get it you should. (unless you can find something better) but i recomend getting the black frame color, WAAYYYYY better than silver. ive seen both and the black looks alot better.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I rode one for a day. Coming off my Specialized Stumpjumper FSR it definately climbed better but it didn't feel very balanced, and it didn't decent or corner as well. I rode it down Mt Tam in Marin, down some rocky ass fireroad.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I really like my Trance. The bike pedals really well, and the suspension feels smooth and active everywhere. I bought the Glory, liked it so much I bought the Trance (I work for a shop that sells both Gaint and Specialized). Here is my current set-up roady seat and everything :biggrin: .

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with the build. I just put the Toupe Gel saddle on there, and everything else is pretty much exactly the way I want it. The fork is giving me some problems, but nothing I can't figure out.