Quantcast

transcend team jersesys are here!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Sweet so i just had to share..check these suckers out. The camera and crappy light do these no justice, the orange has a silvery thread in it so it actually sparkles...insane.

That was one HUGE box...each of 7 riders receives 2 SS Dh jerseys, 4 long sleeve DH jerseys, 2 jackets, 1 pair of knee warmers, socks and gloves and a beanie. All in matching team gear.

Thanks Bio Racer!

Short Sleeve - Front

Short Sleeve Rear

Long Sleeve / Jacket Front

Long Sleeve / Jacket Rear

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
throw in about 5 or 6 more logos & it'll be perfect! :D

haha...

really though, nice jersey :) very orange.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by dump
throw in about 5 or 6 more logos & it'll be perfect! :D

haha...

really though, nice jersey :) very orange.
Ya, there is alot of logos...gotta pay the bills somehow though. i think its a decent tradeoff to get my guys a metric ton of gear each, and new event tents for the team and the best bike gear possible.

All in all i am pretty stoked.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was wondering about that. didn't want to say anything, though.

ahem, and shouldn't you be wearing a helmet while riding?

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by Transcend
Sweet so i just had to share..check these suckers out. The camera and crappy light do these no justice, the orange has a silvery thread in it so it actually sparkles...insane.

That was one HUGE box...each of 7 riders receives 2 SS Dh jerseys, 4 long sleeve DH jerseys, 2 jackets, 1 pair of knee warmers, socks and gloves and a beanie. All in matching team gear.

Thanks Bio Racer!
There are a couple of dirty spots on your carpet. I think you need to vacuum!:p :D

Nice jerseys

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by bizutch
so you cut the legs off the moto pants and restitched them. that's cool. who's the seamstress on the team? she did a clean job.

Check your PM's.:D
No sir! They are cutable pants. :D Double stiched under the piping for that expressed purpose. Sweet huh?