Quantcast

Transition Bank owners - size help

Jason B.

Chimp
Mar 28, 2011
I'm wondering if there are any riders in the 5'8" -5'10" window riding a size small Transition bank. The med has such a long reach.

Thanks

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I am 5'9'' with a 32" inseam and the medium was perfect for me, I had no problems with it. I didn't get the small because I heard they had toe overlap issues.

CRF311

Chimp
Jul 9, 2008
Jersey
My buddies medium Bank is only slightly longer feeling then my 11 regular STP. It (the medium) doesn't feel as long as Transition says it is. He's 5'8"

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
whatever size you get, youll love it. i loved riding mine but had to gut all the parts for my AM bike so i have to sell it.

Jason B.

Chimp
Mar 28, 2011
It (the medium) doesn't feel as long as Transition says it is. He's 5'8"
My ride buddy rides a Med Bank and it feels long to me.
I'm hoping to replace my size small Vagrant (14" reach) with a Bank. The small Bank has a reach of 14.9" and the med has a reach of 15.9", almost 2" longer than I'm use too.

Of course the stack height on the Bank is much lower than the Vagrant so I'm not sure how that effects the end result.

jr_

Chimp
Jan 16, 2011
Way late to the party but I have recently repurposed my wife's small Bank and it's fine! I was worried about toe overlap but it's not a problem even with 175 cranks. I'm 5"10 and run a slammed cockpit with 720mm bars. Hope this helps someone, they are sick bikes. I'm still yet to find a DJ bike that has such a good chain tensioning system.