Transition components

Discussion in 'Downhill & Freeride' started by unskilled, Dec 28, 2007.

1. unskilled

unskilled Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    2 / 0
    I see alot of people are rocking transition bikes on this forum but i haven't seen much in the way of people rocking their components/wheelsets. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. What are people's thoughts on their non-frame products.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. bent^biker

bent^biker Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    i've got their wheelset on my rig. it has been strong thus far for general freeriding and trial riding, we'll see about dh racing come spring. probably one of the best budget wheelsets out there. I am also going to be picking up their chain guide so we'll see how that works out.

3. mandown

mandown Poopdeck Repost

Rep/Likes:
    250 / 833
    big ups to the wheelset. i've heard of riders having durability issues with the pedals, but never tried them so i can't offer any real-world advice there. the stuff looks solid.

4. FrontRangeDH

FrontRangeDH Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    There pedals are light and tacky, prefer them to my eastons, plan on outfitting all of my bikes with them. Havent had a chance to get their wheels yet but plan on running them on at least one bike to test them out. Their saddles are strong light and you have 3 options of padding on them, dj, freeride or trail. Their parts seem really quality

5. TRANSITION-MJR

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Ive been using there Stem, Handlebars, pedals, seats and wheelsets and have been loving each part, they make great components, maybe not the lightest stuff but always good quality, durable, good looking and it wont break the bank.

6. rollertoaster

rollertoaster Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 169
    the wheels are pretty much indestructrable, but heavy. The stems are also heavy but, it is the strongest clamping stem I've ever used.

#6 -   Jan 1, 2008