Quantcast

Transition components

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
I see alot of people are rocking transition bikes on this forum but i haven't seen much in the way of people rocking their components/wheelsets. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. What are people's thoughts on their non-frame products.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i've got their wheelset on my rig. it has been strong thus far for general freeriding and trial riding, we'll see about dh racing come spring. probably one of the best budget wheelsets out there. I am also going to be picking up their chain guide so we'll see how that works out.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
big ups to the wheelset. i've heard of riders having durability issues with the pedals, but never tried them so i can't offer any real-world advice there. the stuff looks solid.

There pedals are light and tacky, prefer them to my eastons, plan on outfitting all of my bikes with them. Havent had a chance to get their wheels yet but plan on running them on at least one bike to test them out. Their saddles are strong light and you have 3 options of padding on them, dj, freeride or trail. Their parts seem really quality

May 1, 2006
The ADK's
Ive been using there Stem, Handlebars, pedals, seats and wheelsets and have been loving each part, they make great components, maybe not the lightest stuff but always good quality, durable, good looking and it wont break the bank.