Quantcast

transition gran mal

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Bulldog said:
How can you see a travel option that short? The two holes I see look like 8.75" (duh) and maybe 7" at the shortest to me?
just a follow up. i emailed the transition guys for info on the suspension arrangement. you can get the frame down to 4.5" with the right shock and hole selection on the linkage. hot damn! :thumb:

come on holiday bonus, daddy needs a new frame!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
mandown said:
Bulldog said:
How can you see a travel option that short? The two holes I see look like 8.75" (duh) and maybe 7" at the shortest to me?
just a follow up. i emailed the transition guys for info on the suspension arrangement. you can get the frame down to 4.5" with the right shock and hole selection on the linkage. hot damn! :thumb:

come on holiday bonus, daddy needs a new frame!
That would also mean you have a 4.5" travel frame that weighs 10-11 lbs. and has slack(er) geometry. I do like the frame, but i'd definetly keep it as a downhill bike. To each his own, I guess.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
HRDTLBRO said:
mandown said:
Bulldog said:
That would also mean you have a 4.5" travel frame that weighs 10-11 lbs. and has slack(er) geometry. I do like the frame, but i'd definetly keep it as a downhill bike. To each his own, I guess.
yup, that is what i want. i would not mind a few lbs lighter, but hell, i am not and XC racer. i am just out to have fun.