Quantcast

Transition testing?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Does Transition ever have demo days for their bikes? I'm thinking about selling my Iron Horse and picking up a Bottlerocket, but I want to test/demo one before I put down the cash on it.

Has Transition ever had a demo day in the spring at Galby in the past? SST?

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Just email them or call them, I'm pretty sure you could work out a way to test one. The only time I can recall an actual Transition demo day was a Blackrock in October '06 (the day that sold me on the Dirtbag and Julie on the Bottlerocket, the demo version she rode ended up being the exact bike she bought).

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
what size do you need? I have a small I would be willing to let you ride. I will be on the west side this weekend and plenty of riding will be done.

Michael

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
What ironhorse are you on right now? What don't you like about it? What are you in search of? What about a bike is apealing to you?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
What ironhorse are you on right now? What don't you like about it? What are you in search of? What about a bike is apealing to you?
2004 SGS Pro with a 888. It just really feels like overkill. I'm not really into doing hucks anymore and I've had it for years. I just want a nice, fun, responsive rig that's easier to handle in the air. Plus, I'm just really sick of having massive suspension. I have a much better time ripping on my hardtail than my DH anymore. At least that way I can actually feel the trail.