Quantcast

Transition Trailorpark

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bibs said:
Tomorrow I will tell you all, its done and built up!...sick ride! love it already!:thumb:

ill be out at sst and softies tomorrow! given her the full test!
i didn't know this until recently. Softies is supposed to be Shofty's since that's the name of the dude that built them many many moons ago. Not like i care all that much, i'm just one of those dudes that watches the History Channel and crap, and i was thinking this is kinda similiar..... :p

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
DAMMIT, I really want to make it out there today. But the bike i want to ride is still in the shop :angry: Looks like i will do some urban in Tacoma. At least its riding. On another note, If anyone has a 8" hayes marzocchi adapt. they want to trade for a boxxer adapt. PM me.

Anytime Gex, and Lumberjack, I was out there a bit late. A long night caused a great headache'!

As for my new frame, well new bike. I love it, it is the smoothest, stiffest frame that I have ever rode. Great geometry and so adjustable! you can run any rear end you want i.e. Single speed with chain tensioner, and short or long set up for using a derailuer) this frame feels so good in the ar and when you land. After seeing the Transiotion guys ride one at our comp and checking them out finally, I had to get one...so i did! The frame is 399 alone and well worth the money, I would compare this frame to a Evil or Letoy...I cant say enough goo dthings about it, I felt right at home and comfortable. In berms and turns it handles great also, with a 4 dj 3 on it its going to be a great MTX frame also.
I also rode softies for a bit...even though I didnt go as big as the rest of the guys, it made me cofident and ready to ride like Kyle or Justin or the GHY crew. If you are looking into a new hardtail frame, look no further....this is the one to get. And its cool because the guys are local and great guys! :thumb:

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Looks good! Is that picture your personal bike? Kit and all? (kinda like DIRT....get it?)...anyways can you tell me how long that rear-end is?

Main | Pricing | Gallery | Video | Geometry/Sizing | Larger View

Geometry with a 4" Fork (450mm axle-crown) & Dual 26" Wheels
Regular Long
Top Tube (Effective) 22.25" 23.75"
Top Tube (Actual) 21.5" 23.0"
Seat Tube (center to top) 14" 15"
Head Tube Angle 70 Degree 70 Degree
Seat Tube Angle 72 Degree 72 Degree
ChainStay Length Adjustable 16.1" - 17.1" Adjustable 16.1" - 17.1"
Bottom Bracket Height 12.5" 12.5"
Wheelbase Adjustable 40.6" - 41.6" Adjustable 42.4" - 43.4"
Standover 25.4" 26.4"
Head Tube Length 4.725" 4.725"
Max Rear Tire Clearance 2.5" - 3.0"+ (Depending on wheel positioning front to back) 2.5" - 3.0"+ (Depending on wheel positioning front to back)
Rear Hub Spacing 135mm 135mm
Rear Dropout Axle Size 10mm 10m

Cable_Guy

Chimp
Mar 12, 2003
COngrats i just got myself a trailorpark. I should have it built up by this weekend. and with all the great weather we've been having over here i should be able to ride.

Cable_Guy said:
COngrats i just got myself a trailorpark. I should have it built up by this weekend. and with all the great weather we've been having over here i should be able to ride.
thanks bro, you willl love that frame, I cant belive the quality of product for the price! Im so stoked to ride that bike now!..I love it! I cant say enough good stuff!....I have to order some shirts now...