Quantcast

Translation gone wrong (bike related)

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I got this in an email that started with a buyer for one of the big mail order suppliers. It is marketing copy for a Chinese vendor for their new "Elfin Lighter" bike light. I think mack had something to do with the translation :) Gave me a good laugh, but I'm seriously confused now.

Charger Efficiency: When charging it, there is Masamitsu whom the ray for solar energy doesn't reach, is still a problem of a large environment, and the ratio is used previously now by a direct prescription.

It doesn't explain that prescription is calculated:..the electrical discharge for three offered hours and rays... close the school for one hour if going to school.

Time of discharging: 6~8 hours and more.
It indicates:The product is in straightening ..getting on chiefly.., and it can do because there is only a blind spot of the ray, and there is more safely that is piercing in the on of the decoration more dazzling ..divide.. the reliance of the reflection at night to cutting getting on the design of the safety of the bicycle (Lean). The design and the user whom solar energy charges with need not also always substitute the battery, waste not necessary on the battery is brought, and it is comparatively good compared with the environmental protection. The switch is not designed, and the waterproof of the product is designed, and safer use is offered the installation of a human thing comparatively in the user because it offers it.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Can't be a mack translation. The spelling and grammar are too good. And I got lost in the first line of this one; I usually don't get lost until at least 2 lines into mack's posts.